Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: McDavid 6500 HexPad Shooter Arm Sleeve, One Each Fits either Arm (Black, Large)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: Large|Color: Black|Change

on November 20, 2013
This sleeve is great, the grip is amazing and the style is cool, also the pad is big but not huge and not small. Also the material is beautiful. I highly recommend it. For sizes I would say if your under 115 lbs small, 115-150 lbs medium and 150+ probably a large. Also on the box it says a small is 8-9.5", a medium is 9.5-11" and large is 11-13" these measurements are around the bent elbow
on July 2, 2013
Works great protecting my child's injured elbow. Fast shipping. Does get pretty nasty smelling after a few games but went through laundry fine.
on March 28, 2013
Was comfortable. The tightness takes a bit to get used to, but it didn't cut the circulation off to my arm and it helps to keep me from over extending my elbow. Definitely felt the muscle support.
on May 18, 2012
I have a few arm sleves but this one by far is the best one yet. It didnt slip at all. the only problem I had was trying to mmake sure i choose the correct size. Im glad I did becuse I will be buying a lot more sleeves from this company.
on February 25, 2013
Fits more snugly around the elbow and slides less than the sleeve without the padding. M size good. Some stitching inside the sleeve feels uncomfortable and pokes the skin.
on May 23, 2015
I am 6 feet so I order the largest size which was actually Large but still I found it little shorter for me, And this product shocked me when I see one sleeve in its packing. It was written there it includes one sleeve but I didn't read that last line in the product description. BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE keeping it one sleeve. and More over the price for one sleeves is PRETTY Expensive considering product quality.

FINALLY RETURNED
on November 20, 2014
Looks nice and stays on the arm, however doesn't do much as far as anything from a performance enhancing standpoint. I originally bought because I had some elbow pain and thought the extra support/warmth might help a bit...it didn't.

Feels like more of a cosmetic item and will likely help if you were to say be wanting to protect it from a fall on the court.
on January 3, 2015
Bought if for my son to use when he plays his basketball games. He loves it. He states that it makes his arm feel good and that he shoot seems to flow more easily. Color matched his jersey. Everyone asked where it was bought. Good quality.
on December 7, 2013
I didn't buy this for basketball… I bought it for cycling. I had a wreck leaving my bursa on my elbow damaged and very sensitive to impact. Wearing an elbow pad as an adult would look just stupid, LOL! At least I look cool wearing this (D Wade), and its functionality is perfect. Padding is very sufficient! I forgot to unclip while cycling, fell over, hit my elbow, and no pain. I own 3 of them.
on September 22, 2012
Purchased to protect arm from hoop burn. Washes well, the sleeve seems to run a little tight so those with large arms may have a sausage effect or find the openings to narrow.the elbow pads are flexible.