5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and also a size chart
Published 12 months ago by Ballin 101

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, runs so small, wonder if they are kid sizes
Published 12 months ago by S.Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and also a size chart, November 20, 2013
This sleeve is great, the grip is amazing and the style is cool, also the pad is big but not huge and not small. Also the material is beautiful. I highly recommend it. For sizes I would say if your under 115 lbs small, 115-150 lbs medium and 150+ probably a large. Also on the box it says a small is 8-9.5", a medium is 9.5-11" and large is 11-13" these measurements are around the bent elbow

5.0 out of 5 stars get this, May 18, 2012
This review is from: McDavid HexPad Power Shooter Arm Sleeve (Sports Apparel)
I have a few arm sleves but this one by far is the best one yet. It didnt slip at all. the only problem I had was trying to mmake sure i choose the correct size. Im glad I did becuse I will be buying a lot more sleeves from this company.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, July 2, 2013
KD (Fallston, MD United States) - See all my reviews
Works great protecting my child's injured elbow. Fast shipping. Does get pretty nasty smelling after a few games but went through laundry fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars get padded up, February 18, 2013
My son plays basketball and was looking for something to comfort the elbow. He said this really worked well. recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., March 28, 2013
Lainna (Georgia, USA) - See all my reviews
Was comfortable. The tightness takes a bit to get used to, but it didn't cut the circulation off to my arm and it helps to keep me from over extending my elbow. Definitely felt the muscle support.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, February 25, 2013
Fits more snugly around the elbow and slides less than the sleeve without the padding. M size good. Some stitching inside the sleeve feels uncomfortable and pokes the skin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sons love them!, December 18, 2012
Both my 28 and 17 year old love basketball. They wanted these sleeves to help support their game (yeah right...they just wanted to look like the professionals!). They are both very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars I use it all the time, April 10, 2013
This review is from: McDavid HexPad Power Shooter Arm Sleeve (Sports Apparel)
I used to have elbow pain after basketball games. It helps keep my elbow warm and amazingly my pain is gone.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, runs so small, wonder if they are kid sizes, November 16, 2013
This review is from: McDavid HexPad Power Shooter Arm Sleeve (Sports Apparel)
Love the product but they run super small, have no idea how this guy in this picture got his on. Bought these for my husband, got the L, the biggest size, doesn't even fit me, husband could barely get it past his wrist. Gave it 2 stars only because it is a great concept and if they fit would have been awesome, I think, but will never know as he can't wear them. Looking for someone in pee wee football to give them to.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, February 1, 2014
comfortable and breathable. makes me feel secure and safe when on the court playing competitive basketball. Would buy this product over again