- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$20.99 - $52.64|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
(2) As you exercise, your body produces perspiration to cool itself and this perspiration condenses on your skin and builds up heat and discomfort.
(3) Moisture is pulled away from the skin by the wicking ability of HydraVent hDc, so your skin remains cooler and drier, and your body's temperature management system can do its job more effectively.
(4) Once the fabric absorbs the moisture, it is spread rapidly across a broader surface area for faster evaporation, and this evaporation draws heat out of the body.
(5) Finally, when moisture is one molecule thick, HydraVent hDc starts its drying process, allowing for a consistent and rapid moisture transport ability over a long use time.
Hexpad Technology is a patented padding system that permanently bonds dozens of individual athletic pads into fabrics. Because the pads are individually applied, they move with and conform to the body for continuous protection that isn't bulky or restricting. The material is machine washable.
McDavid offers a range of sports medicine products based on protection and support levels. Each level provides soft tissue support through compression, and may promote healing through therapeutic heat.
In 1969, Dr. Robert F. McDavid, operating out of a basement in Bellwood, Illinois, developed what became the first widely used lateral protective knee brace in football. Today, the company manufactures more than 400 products for athletes and active people of all ages, designed to help prevent injury while enhancing performance. The company is the most recommended brand of braces among sports medical professionals, and an industry leader in sports medical products and technical performance athletic wear.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Product seems to run small. O ordered L (16 to 20 inch) with a knee measure of 16.5". Tried it on once it arrived and it seems small and that it would be uncomfortable to wear... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Aquilino Arias
I use these protection pads for my knees when I breakdance. These work like a champ! I would highly recommend them anyone.Published 7 days ago by Zam Tual
So even though I made sure I got the size based on my measured leg, they are TIGHT :( But the padding is awesome!Published 9 days ago by Lorraine Kish
I'm 5'11, about 185 lbs. I use x-large to play soccer. Very flexible, yet offers enough protection.Published 10 days ago by L. Hu
Bought for snowboarding, works great! They are nice and thin so they aren't too bulky under your pants.Published 13 days ago by Olay L
Wearing while mountain biking. Already saved my knees from some scratches. I probably should wrap my whole leg.Published 13 days ago by David Figueroa
I bought two pairs of different sizes and both has worked as described. They stay up on the leg and provides great support.Published 16 days ago by ARETHAROSE