- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$20.99 - $56.52|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
(2) As you exercise, your body produces perspiration to cool itself and this perspiration condenses on your skin and builds up heat and discomfort.
(3) Moisture is pulled away from the skin by the wicking ability of HydraVent hDc, so your skin remains cooler and drier, and your body's temperature management system can do its job more effectively.
(4) Once the fabric absorbs the moisture, it is spread rapidly across a broader surface area for faster evaporation, and this evaporation draws heat out of the body.
(5) Finally, when moisture is one molecule thick, HydraVent hDc starts its drying process, allowing for a consistent and rapid moisture transport ability over a long use time.
Hexpad Technology is a patented padding system that permanently bonds dozens of individual athletic pads into fabrics. Because the pads are individually applied, they move with and conform to the body for continuous protection that isn't bulky or restricting. The material is machine washable.
McDavid offers a range of sports medicine products based on protection and support levels. Each level provides soft tissue support through compression, and may promote healing through therapeutic heat.
In 1969, Dr. Robert F. McDavid, operating out of a basement in Bellwood, Illinois, developed what became the first widely used lateral protective knee brace in football. Today, the company manufactures more than 400 products for athletes and active people of all ages, designed to help prevent injury while enhancing performance. The company is the most recommended brand of braces among sports medical professionals, and an industry leader in sports medical products and technical performance athletic wear.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
I bought these to wear as shin guards at roller derby practice. They are great. Not only do they keep my shins from being one long bruise from wheel-kicks, I can color-coordinate... Read morePublished 15 minutes ago by Penhaligon
The pads fit superbly for my daughter. The product was exactly what I'd hoped. Def will order their products again.Published 1 day ago by Angel Sessoms
This is the second pair in a matter of a few months. Thought they would last longer.Published 3 days ago by Diana Thompson
I measured and purchased the size med. It came and is way too tight for my knees!!!! So size up!!!Published 11 days ago by Diane Doyle
Returning. These are not designed for an elbow. The upper part which would normally fit better on the thigh (fatter than below the knee area) is too big to fit on my elbow. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Chance
A fine elbow/forearm pad for XC riding; ample protection from abrasions due to minor crashes; comfortable and surprisingly cool.Published 18 days ago by Carl Richard Sanders