- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$14.95 - $84.17|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
(2) As you exercise, your body produces perspiration to cool itself and this perspiration condenses on your skin and builds up heat and discomfort.
(3) Moisture is pulled away from the skin by the wicking ability of HydraVent hDc, so your skin remains cooler and drier, and your body's temperature management system can do its job more effectively.
(4) Once the fabric absorbs the moisture, it is spread rapidly across a broader surface area for faster evaporation, and this evaporation draws heat out of the body.
(5) Finally, when moisture is one molecule thick, HydraVent hDc starts its drying process, allowing for a consistent and rapid moisture transport ability over a long use time.
Hexpad Technology is a patented padding system that permanently bonds dozens of individual athletic pads into fabrics. Because the pads are individually applied, they move with and conform to the body for continuous protection that isn't bulky or restricting. The material is machine washable.
McDavid offers a range of sports medicine products based on protection and support levels. Each level provides soft tissue support through compression, and may promote healing through therapeutic heat.
In 1969, Dr. Robert F. McDavid, operating out of a basement in Bellwood, Illinois, developed what became the first widely used lateral protective knee brace in football. Today, the company manufactures more than 400 products for athletes and active people of all ages, designed to help prevent injury while enhancing performance. The company is the most recommended brand of braces among sports medical professionals, and an industry leader in sports medical products and technical performance athletic wear.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
A great product, but I don't agree with the Mcdavid sizing chart. I measured my leg as 15.5", and medium says it fits up to 16". Read morePublished 5 days ago by asdadfasdfasdf
It will do the job...worries that is will wear out quickly, but time will tell. Happy with the fit. I measured around my son's knee and the size was perfect. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Jason Tess
Bought these for my son to use wrestling. The hexagon pads inside ripped apart and now just bunch up facing all different directions. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Robert T. Acquisto Jr.
Knee pads fit per size chart, no complaints two tournaments into AAU season.Published 9 days ago by mark wayne evans