- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$17.99 - $41.98|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
(2) As you exercise, your body produces perspiration to cool itself and this perspiration condenses on your skin and builds up heat and discomfort.
(3) Moisture is pulled away from the skin by the wicking ability of HydraVent hDc, so your skin remains cooler and drier, and your body's temperature management system can do its job more effectively.
(4) Once the fabric absorbs the moisture, it is spread rapidly across a broader surface area for faster evaporation, and this evaporation draws heat out of the body.
(5) Finally, when moisture is one molecule thick, HydraVent hDc starts its drying process, allowing for a consistent and rapid moisture transport ability over a long use time.
Hexpad Technology is a patented padding system that permanently bonds dozens of individual athletic pads into fabrics. Because the pads are individually applied, they move with and conform to the body for continuous protection that isn't bulky or restricting. The material is machine washable.
McDavid offers a range of sports medicine products based on protection and support levels. Each level provides soft tissue support through compression, and may promote healing through therapeutic heat.
In 1969, Dr. Robert F. McDavid, operating out of a basement in Bellwood, Illinois, developed what became the first widely used lateral protective knee brace in football. Today, the company manufactures more than 400 products for athletes and active people of all ages, designed to help prevent injury while enhancing performance. The company is the most recommended brand of braces among sports medical professionals, and an industry leader in sports medical products and technical performance athletic wear.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Try are very uncomfortable. They fit my leg perfect. But the "hex pads" dig I to my knee and feel more like rocks.Published 12 hours ago by Michael
I use these pads to prevent recurring bursitis in my elbow. I've used them for nearly two years now and they are comfortable and hold up well.Published 1 day ago by David L.
Although these are nice to protect the knees, they do not last!! I bought these twice now. They run small - my 11 year old son (80lbs and 5'3) and 8 yr old (63 lbs and 4'6) both... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Amy Abel
My son is in love with these knee pads and wears them non stop. They came in quickly and were better than I expected.Published 12 days ago by porsha
THis was a horrible buy and i wouldnt recommended to anyone no matter how small or big the injury is.. this brace sucked..Published 14 days ago by DGJ
I used these pads for indoor soccer and they worked very well. Unfortunately, they only fit around my knees which is why I gave them 4 stars.Published 18 days ago by Kody
I should have listened to the reviews. Very cheaply made! My son used these for basketball and they ripped after two games.Published 21 days ago by Victoria Grasshoff
One of the medium pairs that I order are starting to rip. Well used on the knees for playing basketball.Published 21 days ago by Joanna R.
I know these are probably intended more for volleyball, but I purchased them for boot camp type training (crossfit works too) after attending and uncomfortably crawling around on... Read morePublished 21 days ago by Lancaster soccer mom