5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting
Published 16 months ago by PheeBee

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for a class
No complaints. I suppose I should rate it four-stars but it's hard to get excited about a textbook! It was very inexpensive and was shipped to me in a timely fashion. It was in good condition and definitely served it's purpose for my English for teachers college class. The book was not required -- I chose to buy it thinking I would use it more. I probably won't.
Published 22 months ago by E-Marie

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, August 3, 2013
This textbook was ordered for homeschooling. We were so shocked to see this USED book looking BRAND NEW! The text in this textbook is very organized and understandable. Lots of problems to solve before and after the story. Gives a very good lesson to any student who reads this textbook. A lot of activities pretty much say you'll need more people to complete the assignment, but 2 people will be doing it here and personally we think it'd be fine doing it by yourself also. You can expect learning tons of vocab and writing an essay for each story. Very detailed. We cannot wait to begin the school year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative book!, June 1, 2008
This literature book incorporates the tools necessary for comprehension of selected readings, and gives the student a collaborative background for completing written responses as well as essays.

I am very pleased with my course and am happy to be using this text!

I would definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 23, 2014
Totally satisfied! Super fast service. Received my book within a couple of days after placing order. Thank you!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 24, 2014
Great textbook good shape and good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Language of Literature: American Literature, November 2, 2009
Great book! My daughter is home schooled and this is one of the books she needed for one of the required classes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 11, 2014
As decribed :) Thanks!

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for a class, February 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 11, 2014
good book

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 23, 2014
good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Language of Literature, December 23, 2011
The Language of Literature for grade 11 arrived on time as promised and in excellent shape. We are very satisfied with this book and would recommend to others.

McDougal Littell Language of Literature: Student Edition Grade 11 2002
McDougal Littell Language of Literature: Student Edition Grade 11 2002 by MCDOUGAL LITTEL (Hardcover - December 5, 2001)
Used & New from: $0.20