5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Christmas Gift!, December 11, 2012
This review is from: McFarlane Green Bay Packers Clay Matthews Figurine-Series 28 (Misc.)
My little brother loves Clay Matthews and I think this will be the perfect Christmas gift for his bedroom shelf. Looks exactly as I was expecting and it's was shipped promptly and packaged correctly. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, durable item!, July 31, 2012
If we hadn't been in a restaurant when this was received by my son, I'm sure he would have screamed when he opened it for his birthday! Clay Matthews is by far his favorite player and this one is formed in one of Clay's famous poses. It sits on his nightstand and just is absolutely his favorite thing he owns, besides Mr. Matthews' jersey, of course! The attention to detail on this figurine is just amazing, to the proper lettering, down to the laces on his shoes. I've been a figurine collector for years and this is just amazing - made of resin, or something like it, not porcelain. Great, great item - grab it if it's here. Mr. Matthews is usually the first one out the door. Highly, highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars GO PACK!, March 7, 2012
A must have for any PACKERS collection. McFarlane simply has the best detail work out there. Don't forget the white jersey version as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clat Matthews is a beast!!, December 26, 2012
I bought this action figure because I'm a huge Green Bay Packer fan. This, like almost all McFarlane action figures, is very life-like and captures the "beast" in Clay Matthews. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Long Hair Don't Care" Clay Matthews!, January 18, 2012
I started collecting the McFarlane line of Packers players the first time I saw an Aaron Rodgers offering. That was a good year and a half ago, a year and a half in which they've released two more variations of Aaron. I have both, and he is my favorite Packer thanks to his boyish charm and fervent love of the game, yet, I want my collection to offer more than just Aaron throwing the ball. The only other current Packer I've been able to find was Greg Jennings in a two pack, of which I wasn't smart enough to buy when I first saw it. No other iteration of him have I found in a single pack.

Enter Clay Matthews.

To have a new Packer to add is one thing, but to have one of the Pack's best defensive players in his trademark pose? That got me all sorts of excited. I love the McFarlane line because of the poses they put their figures in and the attention to detail, down to the Reebok insignia on their jersey and pants. As long as they keep putting out Packer players, I'll continue buying.

Suggestions for future players: Donald Driver, Jordy Nelson, Ryan Grant, BJ Raji, and Tramon Williams.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
Love it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, March 9, 2014
This was a gift for my boyfriend, a huge Packers fan. He loved it. Great quality, just like it shows in the picture. Awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, February 18, 2014
Received in excellent condition and on time as projected. Decent detail and colors bright and true. Nice addition to collection and makes me wish football was year round! GO PACK!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, January 13, 2013
This was a Christmas gift for a coworker and she loved it! A real Clay Matthews and Green Bay fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars My absolute favorite of all Packers action figures, January 8, 2015
The figurine is exquisitely detailed, impressively lifelike, and truly high quality. I'm perfectly satisfied with this product.