Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: McFarlane Toys Green Bay Packers NFL 3-Pack (Aaron Rodgers, Clay Matthews and Greg Jennings)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 8, 2011
My son loved this. Thought it was pretty cool. I liked that it came as a 3 pack so he could get more players for a cheaper cost than buying them each separately.
on January 8, 2013
As always, McFarlane toys does not fail to please. These figures are really great quality!! The only issue that one might have is they are VERY fragile. My Jennings figure fell from the shelf and both of his arms broke off. So if you purchase, make sure they are in a safe place and are for display only.
on November 1, 2011
Very cool Packer collectable. I especially like the Clay Matthews figurine, the first for him. These will look great displayed in my Packer room!
on January 2, 2013
This was a gift for my bf and lets just say within 3weeks the legs bent off and the other 2 were poorly made. I do not recommened this to any one.
on April 30, 2013
Bought this item for my grandson for Christmas. He was so excited to receive it as a gift. Thanks so much.
on February 23, 2014
Just wondered if that warning was for small children, or for the team in general each time they are compelled to play the 49ers?
on October 25, 2012
A gift message was written to be included in the shipment, however the message was not included.
The recipient of the package was disappointed that there was no note.