Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Pink Floyd Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on December 13, 2012
McFarlane Toys has lost a bit of its quality over the years, so I was not expecting anything spectacular. The figure seems ok enough. Arms and legs still attached and in working order. However not all is well. In spite of what seems obvious the figure does not seemed designed to ever be put together entirely but rather always displayed split apart with its guts hanging out. The top and lower half seem to align at first glance, but when you actually try it the edges do not line up exactly right. Similarly there are two small pins on each side of the abdomen which are supposed to lock into these inserts on the lower half of the body, connecting the upper and lower halves. They do NOT cleanly and I have to accomplish getting this figure to display complete so to speak. Also up close it just looks a bit cheap. I recall when McFarlane toys was synonymous with great detail and texture. Not the case here. I own a few of the other TWD figures from the series and they suffer from the same thing.
Being a fan of the show however this is ultimately minor as I simply want them for their collectible appeal.
on October 31, 2012
I think this is the best zombie figure from both wave 1 and wave 2 for the Walking Dead McFarlane series. It is accurately detailed, splits in half, comes with the canned ham hooked to a rope and is just an all-around cool figure to make and have for the wave 2 line. I think this is my favorite figure from both waves so far. It looks how it's supposed to and resembles the source very well. I can't speak to the articulation of the figure as I keep mine all blistered to their card and hung on a wall with the rest of my collection. But I think it looks great and if you are only going to get one zombie figure from wave 2, this is the one to get. Price is relatively cheap too.
on February 22, 2014
This figure arrived very quickly, but the figure was previously opened which is not a problem for me because I open and display my figures. There are no missing peices and the figure is in great condidtion. It doesnt seem to seal together correctly where the two halves of his torso meet (although it seals toghether good enough). I do not think that this was from being previously opened because I have heard of this problem from others who own this figure. All in all I am very happy with this figure and it fits perfectly in my collection, just be careful if you're one of those mint in box kinda people which is just no fun at all.
on March 6, 2013
I bought this for a friend's birthday gift, and he loved it! The details are done very, very nicely. I was surprised at the quality and details. We played with the guy for a few hours after opening him.
on January 24, 2013
Its one of the coolest zombies toys ever made,
from the coolest horror drama to ever be on television based on the outstanding comic series, the Walking Dead.
If you like Zombie figure go spend your money.
The detail is amazing and yes, he splits in half!!
How freaking cool is that?!?!
on January 1, 2013
WoW.....Loved this creature, couldn't find him in the stores and just had to have him to give as a gift to a great nephew who is into all this Zombie stuff. Well, this guy arrived in ....great...condition. If any zombie could be in great condition. He was purchased a bit late but still arrived in time to be shipped across the country and arrive in time for Christmas. He was priced conpetitively and looked just as creepy as in the advertisement. Ha, ha...OMG, my nephew and his young wierd son loved it. They are a zombie family!
on December 9, 2012
Just don't drink the water! Who will ever forget this nasty Walker wallowing in the well on Hershel's farm? Poor Glenn. Our "Pizza Delivery Guy" was nearly sacrificed to this slimy creature! This Action Figure's pull-apart torso and extra body parts are gut-wrenching reminders of decomposition at its finest...and what obese humans should anticipate after their demise.
on December 14, 2012
I am pleased with this product. I notice that the color of the head of this figure is not the same as the rest of the body. I don't know if that is intended or not. Otherwise, I am pleased with this.
on December 19, 2012
The well zombie is great. He rips apart and his guts come out! This toy gets more attention on my table-o-fun at the office than anything else. A big hit for the Walking Dead series fans!
on May 21, 2014
Packaging was in bad condition. Looked like it was opened up and then glued and taped together. Was also missing the piece of ham accessory. Overall is an Awesome figure.