5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Resource!
This is an excellent book for providing essential grammar and usage rules. The text is easy to read, and it covers essential grammatical rules. I recommend it.

Published 22 months ago by Edward Lynn

3.0 out of 5 stars McGraw English Grammer 2nd Edition
While packed with useful information and considering this is the 2nd Kindle Edition, McGraw missed the e-book point---to allow customer the option of searching on keywords. Suggest McGraw seriously reformat it. Even after giving it plenty of time to index the entire book, it consistently crashes the Kindle PC software application (requiring repeated app. restart), when...
Published 2 months ago by Mark Murray

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Resource!, October 22, 2012
Edward Lynn (Fort Walton Beach, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: McGraw-Hill Handbook of English Grammar and Usage, 2nd Edition (Paperback)

(If credentials matter to you in evaluating a review, I have a BA in English and a JD (Law). Although I've used several grammar resources, I find this one to be a nice addition to my library. It offers nice explanations of the rules and informative examples.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent grammar resource, March 7, 2013
Crafter "Crafter" (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
It isn't a book I read from beginning to end - but I refer to it when I have a specific question. I also like the book The Only Grammar Book You'll Ever Need by Susan Thurman. I use them both frequently.

4.0 out of 5 stars It very useful, November 27, 2012
This is a very useful English grammar, because it clearly distinguishes and explains the problems. It can also be recommended for non-native speakers of English.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy reference guide, August 9, 2013
Compact & useful, filled with common grammar info & usage. Reasonably priced. The print could be a little larger for older eyes but all in all, it's very adequate for everyday use or when students have a grammar related issue. Worth the cost.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reference Source, June 27, 2013
This is a good book to have on your desk for a quick reference when you are writing. The information contained in this book is valuable to any writer, whether you are a student, casual or professional writer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great resource!, April 29, 2013
This book is great; it's an awesome, quick resource, good to keep on your writing desk for those offhand grammar questions you don't have time to fish around online for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, December 19, 2012
Uses the same methods taught to me in grade school. By far the best ever! Simple, clear, and portable. All you have to do is ask yourself a quick question or two and you can find the correct form of the pronoun or modifier to use. Yippee! Had been longing to see them again. And thank you, Miss Tait!

4.0 out of 5 stars Reference, June 15, 2013
I am old school and I like to have hard copies of all of my books and reference materials. I use this as a reference tool and I find it helpful. Although, most people will just want to go online and look these things up..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reference book!, March 12, 2013
Very informative and great to use as a reference. I am 16 and find this book easy to use and answered all of my questions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Improving English grammar, February 18, 2013
This book is describing English grammar at good level with several examples.
It is begging with general English contain many examples. I am using English as second language
And this book is helping me in daily grammar.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

McGraw-Hill Handbook of English Grammar and Usage, 2nd Edition
McGraw-Hill Handbook of English Grammar and Usage, 2nd Edition by Mark Lester (Paperback - September 11, 2012)
$17.00 $12.02