Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Language Arts, Grade 5
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

90%
10%

on December 3, 2010
I'm using this textbook for my daughter's homeschooling language arts. There are lots of exercises and very good explanations to the lessons.
on January 12, 2014
I use this book for homeschooling. It is a great book to have as part of your curriculum. It is easy to understand and use.
on February 27, 2013
This is the text that my granddaughter uses in her 5th grade. They do not get to bring their text books home so when an issue comes up and you need the text book; what do you do? I bought the book used and it was in very good condition and it solves my problems when helping my grandchild out with her questions and homework.

It is too bad the textbook issue in this country. Schools are limited as to what they can buy and this hurts the student at least in this school district. I can not answer a question or deal with an issue unless I can peruse the textbook! So with the purchase of this used book now I can. As previously answered the book was in good shape and came in a timely fashion. Thank you.
on July 11, 2015
Excellent Book
on October 21, 2013
The item was as described the picture is exactly to the point. easy to deal with communication easy with dealer.
on August 11, 2014
Great book. Fast shipping. Thank you.
on October 14, 2013
Needed to have this book at home so that when our grandson left it at school we had something to work with.
on July 29, 2014
It was a great deal.
on January 18, 2015
I like this deal
on October 4, 2010
I order the book for my son to help him with Language art. Order it it is in good condition, cheap and was here fast.
So very happy with it.