From the Back Cover
Proven strategies for turning your math weaknesses into strengths--and passing the GED!
Math skills can often be the difference between passing the GED on your first try and disappointment. But it is often hard to pinpoint those areas that you still need to master.
Let McGraw-Hill's Top 50 Math Skills for GED Success give you everything you need to ace the math questions on GED test day. Written by two experts who have years of experience with the GED, this easy-to-use book features:
- A pretest designed to identify your weaknesses in those math areas the GED traditionally focuses on
- Two-page lessons that increase your knowledge in 50 essential skills so that they become your strengths
- Detailed guidance on using a calculator and making estimations
- A full answer key with helpful explanations
Don't take chances with the GED. Brush up on the knowledge you need to know now with McGraw-Hill's Top 50 Math Skills for GED Success.
How to use this book to quickly--and dramatically--improve your GED math skills:
1. Take the pretest to determine where you most need help.
2. Study the two-page lesson on each skill that gave you problems.
3. Take the posttest under timed, testlike conditions.
4. Do it again, focusing only on the areas still giving you trouble.
5. PASS THE GED!
About the Author
Robert Mitchell and Dolores Emery are experienced authors in the GED math field.