Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on September 15, 2007
This workbook is frustrating at best for GED preparation. This is because for many of the book's practice questions, the paragraph that preceeds the multiple choice answers simply does not contain the information needed to arrive at an answer. This is NOT the case on the actual GED Science exam, which is structured to require you to use such scientific method skills as observation, forming hypotheses, deductive and inductive reasoning, etc. On the actual exam, unlike this workbook, properly applying these skills to the information given is sufficient arrive at the correct answer.
on April 16, 2014
I bought all of these but will write the series review here rather than reviewing individual books. These books are perfect preparation for the GED. They are "work-at-your-own-pace". They re-teach, review, and give plenty of practice. My daughter has done the books as part of her senior home school year and I have no doubt that she is ready to test. If you have a GED student or if you are one, these are the best books I have found bar none.
on November 17, 2012
When I ordered this book I already knew what to expect as I was familiar with the McGraw- Hill series. The books are a fairly thorough over-view and very easy to work from. This extra science workbook was probably not necessary after studying the master book but I wanted to sure of my grip on the subject.
I would recommend using the workbooks to anyone needing additional reinforcement on a subject after or with studying the master book. I also ordered the additional math workbook.
on May 9, 2013
This book is amazing I love that it isn't complicated its nice and easy to understand its great that it has an answer key and explains why that answer is correct because one of my problems was I'd check my answer and see the right answer and I say ok so that's what the answer is but why is that the answer I needed the explanation and that is what this book offerd me.....defiantly didnt regret buying this
on August 26, 2013
Very well written the questions are akin to those you will find on the actual GED. A must if you plan on taking the GED especailly in the state of NY whereby the GED will be revamped for 2014...
on September 9, 2013
We are enjoying this book. Right now we are reading through it, and we will have it as a staple of our home education class for the next several years. We are delighted with it.
on August 6, 2013
A perfect selection to study. Easy to understand and follow. it is perfect to avoid being bored.Easy to carry while out of home or classroom. love it!!
on September 13, 2013
I am studying after very long time and this book is very helpful. Very easy to understand and the practice is very helpful.
on September 4, 2014
I'M 56 YEARS OLD AND "IT'S NEVER TO LATE"
on October 30, 2014
Really helped with GED studies.