5.0 out of 5 stars Overall Very Nice
First, the leather of the bag is very nice. It's soft and supple.. like one would get in an expensive leather jacket.

And it appears to be nicely made. The stitching is all accurate and solid.

The compartments are laid out nicely and make sense. The smaller internal pockets and key attachment are also good.

The carry-strap is good...
Published on March 26, 2012 by Michael

3.0 out of 5 stars ok case
Ok case, not as soft as I expected, but OK. The strap does not stay at the adjusted level, it slips back to full extension.
Published 18 months ago by eMichie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Overall Very Nice, March 26, 2012
This review is from: McKlein USA Pearson Leather Expandable 15.4" Laptop Briefcase (Personal Computers)

And it appears to be nicely made. The stitching is all accurate and solid.

The carry-strap is good quality with a choice of materials to have on your shoulder.

I have a 17.3 inch monitor on my laptop, and it fits - just barely.

Time will tell how this wears with transit and travel. Now that I've purchased one, I notice other people's similar bags. Some of them look pretty bad - all scratched and marred up. The soft leather is really nice, but not good for standing up to travel wear and tear. Now that I've purchased this really nice bag... I'm not sure I would again. Maybe cordura is more appropriate for the product in general... But I digress...

Overall, a well-made and well designed laptop bag with leather that will not disappoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag, August 5, 2012
This bag is sturdy and able to carry a great deal of office things. I wish there was a bit more padding for the laptop, but I can live with this minor issue, It has several compartments and places to house different sized articles needed for every day office work. It is a great bag and it looks professional so that taking it to meetings is not a concern.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Computer Bag!, October 23, 2013
At my new job, I was told that I could get a computer bag. I was told to look at some other store's online web site where our company had an account. I found this bag listed for about $50 more on that site. I wasn't happy with the selection or reviews, so I checked online reviews and also checked Amazon. I finally settled on this bag based on many reviews that I read. Amazon's price was about $50 less, so I convinced my boss to let me buy it here with free shipping! The bag arrived sooner than promised and in great condition. It has a very comfortable strap, which is something many other bags don't have. It looks very professional and the leather is top notch. My boss purchased a different brand and was not happy with the number of pockets. He will be jealous when he sees all of the pockets that I got in this high, quality bag. I use it daily to take my computer to/from work and I bought it with plans to carry it onto airplanes and store it under the seat in front of my feet. I checked the size restrictions before buying it, and this one is the perfect size. I highly recommend this bag. And it's a great deal at this price. I am so impressed with it that I would not hesitate to purchase one as a gift for a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, August 31, 2012
The product was totally what I was expecting.
It is big enought to put a 17'' laptop, even two!
I would recommend to anyone who's looking for a professional case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great briefcase, September 7, 2012
Bought this for my husbands bday in july. Its the perfect size. The leather is beautiful and the look is professional without being stuffy. Grwat bag and great price! Cant beat prime shipping!

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good option, August 26, 2013
I'm very pleased with the sturdy leather construction of the case. The layout of the pockets and dividers allows for organized storage of many items. Being able to securely slip this case over the handle of a piece of rolling luggage is a great help while traveling. The case looks very good, but it gives up a little in appearance to allow it to have so much storage capacity. The zipper placement on the front pocket makes it a little hard to get into, but it does look nice. The metal that the shoulder strap snaps and D rings are made of appears to be very cheep and I'm concerned about how well it will hold up.

In summary: Great features and functionality, good looks, questionable hardware.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Bag - Value and Durability, August 6, 2013
I have a very demanding job and requires me to be at different offices daily. I've had this bag for 3 months now and have tested well and can validate this bag is very durable. I've actually had several other co-workers inquire about the briefcase. No regrets!

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the traveler-great quality, November 11, 2013
The size and quality was as described. Perfect size for the traveler. Got it last year as a Xmas gift for my husband who abuses all his traveling bags-after a year this bag still looks as new. Good quality leather with enough pockets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, January 20, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my husband. He uses it every day. It has lots of pockets and you can tell by the leather and construction that its a good quality bag. He is very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Briefcase, January 1, 2014
I have used this on several trips and it is an excellent briefcase. I is tight for a 17" laptop, but a 15.6" fits in it easily. The storage is great and the materials are very nice. This is also relatively lightweight, another plus. The expandability is a nice option for an overnight trip too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›