5.0 out of 5 stars Professional and functional
Published on December 31, 2010 by athena

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and multifunctional - UPDATE - NOT LEATHER
UPDATE: I'm so embarrassed! I was fooled. This bag is NOT leather. It is advertised as leather but it is vinyl. Based on this new information, I had to downgrade the rating to 1 star. I may send this back. I'm not paying this much for vinyl.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old Review:
I have to...
Published 22 months ago by Horror Fan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional and functional, December 31, 2010
This laptop case / tote is a wonderful combination of sleek professionalism and functionality. I bought it prior to commencing several rounds of corporate interviews, where I would have to take resumes and documents along. This served the purpose beautifully, with an internal zippered compartment, padded removable sleeve for a laptop, and separate small internal pockets for pens, phones etc. The external pocket is really handy for small items like passes or a cell phone that you need to have at hand quickly. The size is also well-suited to females - not too large and bulky so that you are overwhelmed by the bag. Beyond the functionality, what I liked best about this tote was that once you close it up, the leather is heavy enough that no lumps or bumps show through, just a smooth, elegant finish. At this stage, I haven't found any drawbacks to the tote, and it has survived several road trips unscathed and in good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great laptop case!, September 28, 2011
I'm really happy with this bag. It's very professional looking and I can carry my laptop and my paperwork all in one bag. The leather smells wonderful. And I love that it looks like a purse rather than a big, bulky laptop case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect on the go bag, January 17, 2013
This review is from: McKleinUSA GLENVIEW 94746C Red Leather Ladies' Laptop Case (Personal Computers)
This bag is great! I can fit my laptop, wires, and two or three files with no problem. It has multiple pockets for a phone, travel mouse, pens, etc. it's not too heavy and I love that it has a zipper that goes all the way down the sides for easy packing. It's also very sexy looking - smooth leather, no ugly stitch work and the red color is stunning. I searched for weeks for the right shoulder bag (I also have a rolling laptop bag for big projects) and this bag is everything I wanted.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and multifunctional - UPDATE - NOT LEATHER, December 31, 2012

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old Review:
I have to second what everyone else has said. This is a beautiful bag. I bought it because I needed something to double as a laptop bag and a purse. I got tired of carrying both, along with a lunch bag, to work every day. I was skeptical because I have ordered a lot of leather items only to be disappointed in the quality. This bag is so gorgeous it looks good just sitting on the table. :) There is plenty of room for all of my purse items (wallet, makeup bag, tissues, treats, treats, and more treats) as well as my 11 inch Ultrabook and my kindle or a paperback. The magnetic flap in front is perfect for keys and there are pockets inside for your phone. There is a center piece that fits my Ultrabook but I'm a tad confused because there is also a padded removable section that fits my 14 inch laptop. I'm not sure if the center section is meant for a laptop (it's a little thin - maybe a tablet?) but I'm using it for skinny Ultrabook.

The inside of the purse reflects the quality. Unlike a lot of products these days, the interior is not cheap fabric. It looks expensive and it appears it will hold up over time. I'm hoping to keep and use this purse for a long time. If you are in need of a new laptop bag that can also double as a purse, buy this! It is worth the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't look or smell like leather, November 9, 2013
It's not leather as advertised. The surface is too smooth and even to be leather, and it doesn't smell like leather. I hope Amazon investigates and either drops the product or corrects the description to indicate it's leatherette, not leather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of space, lots of compliments, durable. Recommended!, April 24, 2013
I am tough on luggage, and travel internationally about 120 days per year. This is one of my carry ons.
I pended my review until I had this for several months. Good value for money, attractive, durable, sturdy, functional. Wears well.

I approve of this bag and would buy another or give as a gift to a female executive. I like that it doesn't have logos all over it too!

One drawback, the straps are not adjustable. It double wraps around the handle of my rollaboard though, and sits flat in top of it. It doesn't fall off on turns or down escalators and inclines or ramps and curbs if you double wrap the handle.

5.0 out of 5 stars So sleek and professional., March 24, 2013
I am so pleased to have chosen this bag. The black leather is so soft. I love that the zippers open all the way so you can access the entire bag! I have a planner I carry that slides into one side, my iPad where the lap top thing is. The organizer area is perfect. Lots of places to put stuff. The fabric for the lining is also just beautiful. I expected good and received beautiful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs, January 24, 2013
I love the color, style, sturdiness, spaciousness and classiness of this bag. Would recommend it anytime. I plan on enjoying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the money!, January 5, 2013
After looking at a large number of bags as a gift for my wife, I purchased this one. The materials and construction seem very solid and the bag has a high-quality appearance. My wife is hard to buy for and she was very pleased with this gift.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but not sure it will last, October 5, 2013
I bought this bag because I wanted a comfortable bag that looked nice that I could take to meetings. While I think the bag is decent in appearance, after one day of use - it doesn't feel like it will hold up for long. Like in some other reviews- I don't buy that it's leather - or at least not high quality leather. I'll continue giving it a shot but given how high the reviews were, I'm a little surprised at what I got.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›