Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: McLeod's Daughters: Season 2
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on July 4, 2007
Okay, I admit it, I'm a middleaged guy and I got hooked on this Aussie soap about the trials of a bunch of women running a sheep ranch in southern Australia. I was in Romania and it was one of the only English-language shows on television, so I have an excuse. Once I got into it, I was hooked. I came back to the states only to find, in the hundreds of channels on cable, no one carried it. Then WE started to run it and only did three seasons. Now that the DVDs are being released in U.S. format, I'll keep buying them. It's really a good show and the music is great. Really!
on March 22, 2007
I just can't wait to start watching this! My sister and I fell in love with McLeod's Daughters when it was on the WE Network and now that it is off of American television, we are buying the DVD's as quickly as they are available. Hopefully the season three DVD will be on the way soon...
on June 8, 2007
Great Show! I love this show and the only way I can see it since they took if off of WE(Womens Entertainment televison)is to buy the DvD box set. Can't wait for season III to come out.
on May 20, 2007
The second season of McLeod's Daughters continues to excel the same as the first season. The character's lives go on and you care, you're involved, you want to know more, and you never want it to end! These episodes kept me up late at night to watch and woke up in the morning thinking about them. Season 3 hurry!! We desperately want to know what happens after the astounding ending of Season 2!
on October 2, 2007
Koch Vision is producing DVD's of the hit Australian drama, McLeod's Daughters for release in the US. The second season of "McLeod's Daughters" is a continuation of the first season. There are 22 episodes in the 2nd season on six DVD's. This is a fine drama series that features 2 sisters, Claire and Tess McLeod who along with 3 other women run a sheep and cattle ranch in South Australia. Claire (Lisa Chappell), Tess (Bridie Carter), Becky Howard (Jessica Napier), Meg Fountain (Sonia Todd), and Jodi Fountain (Rachael Carpani) are the 5 women who run Drover's Run, the McLeod ranch following the death of Jack McLeod, the patriarch of the family. There are also strong male characters too with Terry Dodge (John Jarratt), Nick Ryan (Myles Pollard), Alex Ryan (Aaron Jeffery), and Harry Ryan (Marshall Napier). I really have enjoyed the first 2 seasons and look forward to other DVD's in the series which is now on Season 7 in Australia. This is a highly recommended series.
on May 17, 2015
McLeod's Daughters is an Australian TV treasure. The characters and stories are memorable and they seem to be able to solve all problems in the Australian way - by in the end offering each other a beer ("beah"). It's great to watch problems be solved in a reasoned way, even when one of the adult characters can be a bit petulant, and some of the minor characters can be "unreasonable" (thus the conflict). With compassion, empathy and humour, this series is one I own and watch over and over.
on June 7, 2007
A great night time soap from Austrial, but no longer shown in the states.. too bad for us, The girls were doing so good taking care of the farm... and falling in love...
on January 19, 2014
I got hooked on McCleod's Daughters when the WE Channel carried it's first season. Then for some reason, the show wasn't picked up after that (bad choice WE). I searched and searched for it, but at the time it was only on in Australia. Later I was able to rent it through Netflix. I couldn't wait for the next dvd to arrive I was so addicted! It had been several years since I had finished the series and caught myself thinking about the characters and show again. I finally decided to purchase them so I could watch whenever and how often I wanted! This is one of the best series ever! The cast is phenomenal! You will laugh ad cry. In all fairness, the first 3 seasons are the absolute best because of the character of Claire.
on May 17, 2007
Forget all your problems,as you watch this fantastic Australian show !!! What is there not to love about this very special heartwarming show ??? Everything about this show, and everyone in this show is terrific....from concept to location to cast to story to production. Even the music is fantastic!!! This show is just all so simple,but at the same time it's so well done,that you might even have dreams about moving to Australia !!!! I said it before;and I will say it again....buying "McLeods Daughters" dvd's are the best money you will ever spend !!!!!
on June 7, 2007
I love the DVDs and can't wait for the other seasons to come out.