Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rand McNally Goode's World Atlas 21st Edition
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 26, 2009
bought this from amazon because the bookstore had used softcovers for more than what it costs here. This 21st edition is better than the old one my teacher uses. I corrected a few mistakes (esp. the new Yugoslavian countries under Europe). Even after the course completes, I can still keep this book in my bookshelf (looks great).
on March 14, 2016
Great Atlas for the price.It has everything you need although I wish the page size to get a more detailed view of the maps.Keep this in mind if you buy it.
on November 17, 2015
My daughter rented this for her class. She loves being able to rent instead of buy...really helps her budget!
on January 23, 2013
I got this book for a Geography class. The book was in great condition, very informative, and a good price.
on June 6, 2015
It was time to update my World Atlas as the world across the sea has changed a lot.
on April 26, 2014
Got rid of this obsolete crap as soon as the college course was over. Textbooks aren't very necessary anymore with iPads and kindles so what's the point? Just to make money for the publisher off of poor college students. How Dickish.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 11, 2015
School, was helpful!!
on August 10, 2014
Great, Thank You!
on July 13, 2015
Great buy!
on October 24, 2005
I have never had an atlas before that had everything in such an organized manner. I wish the index was organized a little better though. It should have clearly separated the list of places by the first letter of the alphabet as opposed to just lisitng it alphabetically. A must have for everybody!