5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it...
My son is a "Cars" movie fan at 2 years old. This helmet though is still too big for his head. It is more suited to a 3-4 year old...

Nice quality helmet. I recommend it...
Published on August 30, 2009 by UNIX Guru

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Product Description
Published on May 28, 2010 by Jeni V. Senter

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it..., August 30, 2009
This review is from: Cars McQueen Hardshell Bicycle Helmet and Protective Pad Value Pack (Toddler) (Sports)

Nice quality helmet. I recommend it...

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Product Description, May 28, 2010
The helmet is great. The problem is that the product description is misleading. The protective knee AND elbow pads do not come with the helmet. You only get one set of protective pads. Therefore, the product should be advertised as only coming with knee OR elbow pads, not knee AND elbow pads. Otherwise, if you are looking for a good helmet and do not the need full protective gear that is misleadingly advertised, I would recommend the purchase for the helmet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 25, 2010
Cute and functional; my three-year-old loves it and he has never wanted to wear a helmet before. One star off for not coming with two sets of pads for knees AND elbows.

5.0 out of 5 stars great first time helmet, June 19, 2010
My two year old grandson just got his first tricycle. I got him a helmet to go with it as you can never start too early with the safety gear. He is a small two year old, so I was worried the helmet wouldn't fit properly. The pads included with the helmet made an exact fit possible and he loves to wear the helmet. He even ran around the house trying to bump his head because it didn't hurt. I would highly recommend this product for any child. The bright color and Cars McQueen on the side make the helmet cool and kids will enjoy wearing this important safety equipment.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, January 8, 2011
We purchased this for our 3 year old. He has a normal size head for a 3 year old (80%). This helment slides back on his head constantly. We have adjusted and tightened the straps and it just doesn't stay in place. We will be purchasing a new one that has the straps at the back of the head to keep it from moving so much. I wouldn't recommend this at all...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good helmet, November 16, 2009
My son loves Lightning McQueen, so no problems getting him to wear this. It is a good-fitting helmet, and provides the protection a kid needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this helmet, February 9, 2010
My son hated wearing his last bike helmet, but this one is "cool". He loves Lightning McQueen, so there is no problem getting him to wear this one. I will say that this helmet is a little on the large size. He recently turned 3, and most of the normal age 3 appropriate helmets seemed small on him (and he has an average size head). This one seems to be a little big, but that's good for growing room. All in all, a great buy!

3.0 out of 5 stars "Bonus knee and elbow pads" Note the AND..., June 21, 2010
When you receive the package from Amazon, and read it, you'll see that it should be Bonus knee OR elbow pads! I purposely purchased this set for the knee and elbow pads to go along with a Mini Kick Scooter - BLUE, for kids age 3-5, winner of the Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold and Platinum Award Seals 2009 - ALSO available in Aqua, Orange and Pink. When I found the package to only have one set of pads, I figured the knees were the most likely to suffer when using the scooter so we tried to strap them up. No chance in wrapping these around the knees, guess they were actually the elbow pads. Regardless, the pads are nothing to write home about.

The helmet is very nice. Fashionable and the Cars theme goes over well for the little guy. He just turned three years old, and the helmet fits him perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't call it a toddler helmet..., September 22, 2010
I'm giving this 4 stars because it is a *very* nice helmet and my near 2yr old (21mo) is in love with it saying "ca-ca- beeep beep" and wanted the knee pads on right away! Which those too are made well. BUT, the helmet is far from toddler size. His sister's old pink helmet is smaller and fits better. So we're hanging onto this and putting stickers all over the pink helmet. Oh well! But not a complete loss because he uses the knee pads and that one afternoon when I realize the pink helmet is too small, I'll already have the bigger one on hand. Which honestly will be sooner than later I'm sure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe., December 23, 2010
This is a great helmet..A little big for my 2 yr old but adjustable
My son does not love them as yet..
Keeps tipping forwards a little.
Large age span of 3 to 5 years
Yup the smaller ones are too small on my little ones head..so went a size up
Mine is just two years old now...so i am hoping by the time winter is over these will stop tipping on his head.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›