‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars NICHOLAS loved reading this Little Critter book!, December 15, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Me Too! (A Golden Look-Look Book) (Paperback)
I am a 2nd grade student. My name is Nicholas. I liked the part when Little Critter said, "Me, too!" because his sister had kept saying, "Me, too!".

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet, October 28, 2006
This review is from: Me Too! (A Golden Look-Look Book) (Paperback)
My son is 3.5 years old and his sister is one year old so playing together nicely and sharing toys are big issues at the moment. My son likes very much this book series by Mercer Mayer and "Me Too!" is not an exception. He relates to the book's subject and he enjoys its' end very much since it shows that there can be a silver lining to all his big brother troubles.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of our favorites, January 16, 2007
Corry Finnerty (Phenix City, AL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Me Too! (A Golden Look-Look Book) (Paperback)
This book was a favorite of our daughter, the youngest of three girls, who often felt like saying, "Me, too!" This past Christmas she gave a copy to her little niece, our first grandchild. All of the Mercer Mayer books capture childhood experiences in brief but highly readable formats that children can readily relate to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book-Poor Edition, August 1, 2005
PDX Reader (Portland, OR USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Me Too! (A Golden Look-Look Book) (Paperback)
This is a really pleasing book for young children to chime into as the story progresses. It also has a little twist at the end to make little ones think a bit. The problem is finding a sturdier hardback or board book edition is almost impossible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Me Too, February 6, 2003
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Me Too! (A Golden Look-Look Book) (Paperback)
This book is about his sister who wants to do every thing with her older brother and if he said no she would cry. It teaches big brothers to share with their little sister. Children will love the characters and the illustrations.

4.0 out of 5 stars Me Too!, November 18, 2001
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Me Too! (A Golden Look-Look Book) (Paperback)
This book was really cute. I loved how everytime his little sister said ''me too'' he didn't tell her no. My favorite part was when his little sister had her very own candy cane and he said ''me too?'' and she said ''you too''. So, I guess theres a moral to this story, Treat others the way you want to be treated.

4.0 out of 5 stars My nieces and I really enjoy Little Critter books, August 31, 2008
This review is from: Me Too! (A Golden Look-Look Book) (Paperback)
They're short, they're funny, they're topical, and they're cheap.

This one portrays a very real aspect of sibling relationships - the sibling who always wants to join in and share, even when you REALLY want them to leave you alone.

Little Critter spends the book detailing his problems, in short sentences, until the end - when his sister unselfishly shares her candy with him, and hopefully teaches him a lesson in the process.

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, November 25, 2014
Berry32 (South Dakota) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Me Too! (A Golden Look-Look Book) (Paperback)
I really like this story because we were going through something like this and needed a perspective for our four year old son. He was having issues with his younger sibling wanting to do what he did and he would get frustrated. I read this story to him to put things into a bit of a different perspective and it did help. The illustrations are nice and bright and the story is very entertaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loves it!!!, September 4, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Me Too! (A Golden Look-Look Book) (Paperback)
My 22 month old daughter just loves saying "me,too" everytime we get to the part where the little sister is supposed to say it. She loves pointing out the little things on each page, such as the mouse and frog, and repeating what they are. It's a great learning tool. Thank you, Mercer Mayer!!! The other "Little Critters" books are great, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
This review is from: Me Too! (A Golden Look-Look Book) (Paperback)
Cute book about sharing and dealing with younger siblings. Cute ending too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Me Too! (A Golden Look-Look Book)
Me Too! (A Golden Look-Look Book) by Mercer Mayer (Paperback - March 27, 2001)
$3.99