Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 15, 2011
I purchased these shoes in the black, and loved them so much, I ordered 2 other colors (magenta and blue). These flats are the most comfortable and supportive flats I own. They actually have arch support and the elastic fits comfortably, keeping the shoe on my foot. No blisters from these babies! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!
on September 17, 2011
Love these shoes! I sometimes have to look down to make sure I have shoes on (and I am not joking about that) - that's how comfortable they are! I am a size 8 and they are true to size. I have wide feet, yet the medium fits like a soft glove. Great for travel (comfortable, light to pack), sightseeing or anytime you have to walk for a long time. I have them in many colors and materials. The patent leather shoes last longer than the metallic type. I bought the silver metallic flats, they peeled a bit, but I still bought a second pair of the same. Then bought the patent leather ones and prefer those. Just ordered the black ones from Amazon (ShoeBuy or something like that), they are advertised as patent leather, but the shoes I received are not patent leather. Checking on that right now. Great value!
on June 3, 2013
Amazing! Confy i actually can stand in those flats for 10 hours 5 days a week with out my back or feet hurts!
I have very sensitive feet and i tried all flats, some of them are confy too but those are a magic!
on September 17, 2015
I had been looking for a pair of suede ballet flats for a long time to replace an existing pair. These are beautiful. Great feel, extremely comfortable and fit perfectly! I ordered the navy and the color is "spot on".
on November 27, 2015
I love these shoes. I bought them in red several years back and they are still in great shape and still one of my most comfortable to to shoes while being cute at the same time. I just received the black and they are just as comfortable. All the padding inside feels great on your feet and they are very light weight to wear. Highly recommend!
on April 5, 2016
Cute....but a bit too short for my long toes. Smelled horrible...like mothballs. Had they had these in a half size larger at a good price, I would have gotten them. Felt comfy and stayed on my feet!!!! Cost me an arm and a leg to mail them back. One strike against Amazon...most items ship back for free. I got the Navy goat leather.
on April 7, 2016
Love the shoes on my feet...very comfortable! I don't think it has that much support but all day I can use this without any problem. I also got the blue but somehow this Spruce Goat fit shoes is much more comfy then the navy blue color..hmmm....but I would still use both...
on January 15, 2016
I liked these shoes but returned them because they were too short. I usually buy a 7-1/2 or 8 and purchased the 8 but they were just too short for my big toe. Everything else was really comfortable. Didn't think a 9 would work so I am in the process of trying other Me Too shoes because
I love the cushioning inside the shoe. I think it just depends on what particular pair of shoes you happen to get that determines whether they are just right or just too small.
on March 24, 2016
I have issues with my heels because I hate to wear shoes. I prefer flip flops. But since I cannot wear them all the time, I was looking for pretty flats that are comfortable. These did the trick. The key is to get them a size larger than you usually wear. They are so comfortable that I went ahead and bought another pair in a different color!
on March 15, 2016
They rubbed a bit on my heel since they come up higher in the back than expected. But, I think after I wear them a few times they should be fine. It's hard to find navy flats, so I'm very happy with these. They do run small, but since I had bought this brand before, I just both a half size up and they fit fine.