5.0 out of 5 stars Great brush set!!., December 8, 2014
So I ordered this product but since it was out of stock I was told that I would be sent the set by Megoodo which is exactly the same product..SO this is a review for the generic set as well as the megoodo set.The brush set arrived very well packaged.I bought it on amazon.in..The case and brushes are fantastic..Personally in terms of the colour of the case I would have liked it to be black cz i didn't like how the blue looked in person..NOW about the brushes..OH MY GOD they are so so sooooo soft...I did a brush haul recently and this is the softest set without a doubt..They pick up product really well nd the result on skin is really smooth..The pick up just the right amount of product I find which is good cz Its easier to build up your application..Like some of the reviews say there are some repeats I believe there r 5 eyeshadow brushes..The should have included a blending brush instead..But hey maybe it will help cz using different brushes for each colour may give u better finish..They didn't smell they dont shed and even after i washed them i found that they clean easily nd there is no shedding no colour ran either from the bristles..The colour doesnt run either.The brushes are very densely packed in terms of bristles..The case and brushes fold really flat so its not bulky..and is easy to travel with...but I have other travel brush sets whose size i prefer to this one..:)..
This is a set worth having..I highly recommend it.
I will be doing a youtube review on these soon.
my channel is TheBinkxandBeezezShow

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good product, July 27, 2014
Pretty good product. Some brushes seemed to be identical but as long as i got the ones i need who cares if there are multiples. No wierd smell like i read in other reviews.