4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful Hint
If you are trying for a vintage look, try soaking the envelope in a bowl with tea in it. That will give it the aged color. :)
Published on September 30, 2012 by Bdiane

3.0 out of 5 stars Adorable
I bought these for the vintage flair. I use them for ground-mailing just fine. They are really cute and set your letters apart from everyone else's. They are not letter size unfortunately, I have to cut my paper to about ' (width) letter size in order for my letters to fit. Im sure you could find stationary to fit perfectly if you looked hard enough.
Published on April 20, 2011 by lillianmichelle

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful Hint, September 30, 2012
This review is from: Mead #6 3/4 Air Mail Envelopes, 40 Count (74212) (Office Product)

3.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, April 20, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Not like the old ones, January 23, 2012
These are not the light weight, onion skin paper envelopes from yesteryear. They are regular paper weight. They're functional and will do, but if you're looking for the old kind, look elsewhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and sturdy, September 1, 2013
Do look at the dimensions before buying this item. They were perfect for me, and very sturdy unlike some air mail envelopes I've seen from other brands. Will definitely continue buying these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Air mail envelopes, February 9, 2011
I bought these for my mother in law who mails things to Italy a lot. No complaints, which means they are good!

4.0 out of 5 stars Served the purpose, July 29, 2013
I bought these to stuff them with letters and notes from people for my in-laws 50th Anniversary (a project I named "50 Years of Memories"). It served the purpose. They were smaller than I thought, but it worked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice quality, October 28, 2011
Some one gave these envelopes a bad review. Very happy with order. Quality was very good. I am using them for over seas QSL cards for my Ham radio station. Highly recomend. Will without a doult order more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, May 26, 2014
I bought these for a birthday project and was impressed that they weren't flimsy crap. I'd buy these again in a heartbeat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, March 28, 2014
This is a good quality product, it was exactly what I needed and I am glad that I purchased. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old Days, March 22, 2014
I need these envelopes, as I was doing a surprise for my husband;'s birthday and needed this item. I checked the post office and they did not have them, glad to know these are still around

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›