Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mead Silhouette Bungee Journal, 160 Sheets (45156)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on September 3, 2010
I loved the journal. Because of the outside cover, the pages towards the middle do not hold open well and kinda hold to the left at a hasher angle than most journals, but it is a super cute journal.
on November 21, 2010
I have bought several journals from Amazon lately and this one is one of the cutest ones! I love how the closure works with the elastic back that flips over to hold the cover shut. I do, however, wish the cover was a little thicker. It is really thin posterboard type papper. I was hoping it would be the thick covers...almost hardcover like the other ones I bought. It is still cute and well made. I hope the elastic holds up over time as I like to keep my journals.
I would buy this again.
on July 21, 2010
I got this Journal for my cousin. It isn't too bad, but it seems like the bungee on it, after some use will become lax and not as stiff, and if something is placed in it, it will only stretch more. Other than that it is a cute little journal, and I hope it will be put to good use. The design on it is cute too, and over all it looks nice.
on September 15, 2011
If I had bothered to look at the dimensions of the product, I would have realized this before I bought it - but it is really small. It's a cute little journal - and nice if you're looking for something to put in your purse. Just be smarter than me and look at the listed dimensions before you get it. It's not a standard-sized journal.
on September 21, 2011
I got this the other day and have really liked it so far. It is a great size (not so big that you can't easily put it in your purse - unless you have a really small purse; but not so small that it is hard to write in). I like the bungee strap closure. There is also another tab that is hard to see in the picture. I am using it to keep my place. I like the pretty pattern and there is also a pretty flower on each page inside the journal. The paper is a good thickness. Not so thin that it would bleed easily. I would recommend this as an inexpensive, pretty journal (just what I was looking for).
on January 13, 2012
I ordered this journal from Amazon so I wouldn't have to make a trip to the store and buy one. However, I wanted a cute journal for keeping stories of my life in to have for future reference. When I actually received the journal, I realized that the design is only on the front. Also, when you open to the middle of the journal, the way the binding is makes it hard to open. You can't flatten it down enough to write across the entire page, so there isn't a lot of writing space on each line. Also, the cover is more flimsy than I would have wanted. If I had gone to the store, I would not have picked out this journal...
on June 16, 2012
I have tons of jorunals but this one struck a cord don't have one like it.
Its very plesh and bold. and its pretty and i love its slenderous vibe.
its though made of paper but its fold is hard to manage. but its okay.
on January 2, 2014
I bought this as a gift for a friend whose husband passed away, so she could journal her thoughts. I included a book about grieving.
on February 15, 2012
This was a great product. I like that it is different than other journals that you buy at the stores around where I live.
on January 5, 2012
I love the colors & it's very pretty but it is smaller than I expected so that is why I gave it 3 stars!