4.0 out of 5 stars Home Finance Organizer
Published on December 20, 2009 by Ann Brandenburg

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay
I think this is a great idea but it is really designed to keep all your bills in one place. I get all my bills electronically so it was not very helpful to me. If you still get paper bills, this would be a good tool for you.
Published 11 months ago by Lisa

4.0 out of 5 stars Home Finance Organizer, December 20, 2009
This review is from: Home Finances Organizer (Office Product)
This Home Finance Organizer is so helpful. There is a ziplock pocket in the front to enclose any important receipts, etc. The next page is for any notes you want to make about upcoming expences for the year. Thereafter each month's page has a huge pocket for your bills. In front of the pocket there are fifteen lines for the description(date, bill, amount, paid, comments)of each bill being paid. At the very back of this book there is an additional page so that you can record what bills will be due in January and February of the next year. This is very useful because this organizer seems to sell out quickly! The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because there is always room for improvement. It would be nice if they increased the number of lines to record for those "extra expenses" that always come up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Day Runner: Home Finance Organizer, January 5, 2010
nan c (West Virginia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Home Finances Organizer (Office Product)
I have used this monthly bill planner for about five years. It is really helpful to have a place to put your paid bills for each month and it is handy to be able to glance at the written record of bills paid. If there is a question about a bill being paid you just have to check through your listings which saves time.
It is really easy and convenient to use. My only problem is that
you have to buy one of them in the "off time" because from December to February they are hard to find. I usually buy two at a time and have an extra one just in case I forget to pick one up at the "off time".
This is a great bill paying tool! If you see one you had best grab it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, November 16, 2010
This review is from: Home Finances Organizer (Office Product)
This is just what I needed to capture all the important odds and ends on my desk--the ones that make you pay penalties if you don't pay on time--and organize them so I have everything according to month. I also use it for non-bills, but things that need to be attended to within a certain timeframe, as well as a tickler file to help me remember to make a call about a particular item.

It's not high-tech, but it gets the job done easily and efficiently.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bill Organizer in 6 years, January 3, 2012
This review is from: Home Finances Organizer (Office Product)
Over the last 6 years I have tried a different bill organizer each year. This one is by far the best because it has it all - a see-through front pocket, a planning section, a pocket for each month with the writing section on the front of the pocket, an extra page at the back, it's sturdy and well made, and the elastic strap helps ensure that by late fall my payment stubs won't be at risk to cascade all over the floor.

The only imaginable down side is that it's not very cute or pretty. It has no pictures, no watermarks, nothing. Just plain Jane utilitarian, but hey, it's for bills right?

5.0 out of 5 stars this is the product if your trying to get financially responsible, September 19, 2011
This review is from: Home Finances Organizer (Office Product)
i was used to keepinfg a track of my bills on random sheets of paper, then i realized im getting older so now its time to get organized, and this item did the trick, great buy. ps, ill be back for my 2012 organizer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and perfect for holding bills, receipts, etc., August 22, 2011
This review is from: Home Finances Organizer (Office Product)
Nice! Perfect size - not small and flimsy. I love the sealed pocket in the front so nothing comes out. Great product. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Organizer, January 13, 2013
This review is from: Home Finances Organizer (Office Product)
I use this to store receipts, bills and when magazine subscriptions need to be renewed. The construction is quite sturdy and I have been using it for over a year now and it's still in great shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Home Organizer, January 10, 2012
This review is from: Home Finances Organizer (Office Product)
Reviews were accurate, this is helpful for me to keep up with & track monthly bills -- I will use it for one year......track extra payments and tax deductible items and buy another next year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Find, June 26, 2011
This review is from: Home Finances Organizer (Office Product)
I have looked for one of these for 2 years and finally I found one. They discontinued the one I had been using and the only bill organizers I could find, while cute, did not hold up to the sturdiness and durability of this one. I was thrilled to find it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Finance record poorly, June 1, 2014
This review is from: Home Finances Organizer (Office Product)
It is difficult to enter all I have in financing at home, it is difficult to maneuver and its poorly designed.

Home Finances Organizer