Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Size: Single|Color: Red|Change

on February 17, 2013
This is great to use when you are dieting or need to figure out what is a portion size meal to put on your plate. This is the best yet. I have lost 15 pounds using meal portions.
22 comments| 140 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 21, 2010
I really had no idea how much I was overeating until I started using this.It is easy to use and cleans right up!
11 comment| 172 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 17, 2015
I love this thing! I am so tired of weighing everything out, so finding this was a revelation. It made it so much easier to stick to my diet, not to mention less frustrating. Great product! Use it with some Traxafen Traxafen – Powerful Appetite Suppressant and Fat Burner , and watch the pounds drop off.
0Comment| 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2010
I bought this because you can use it on top of your pottery or china plates. You set it on top of the plate, load the food, them remove it. This is especially important at holiday meals. I want to be able to enjoy the food, without gaining the average 7 pounds predicted between Thanksgiving and New Years. It is too grueling trying to take the weight off afterwards. This allows me to eat sensibly.
22 comments| 197 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 10, 2010
One of the best products for people who are overweight or diabetic. It really has helped me in my diabetes management.
0Comment| 134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2011
My spouse is a wonderful cook, and she makes healthy foods, but she has a tendency to heap food on my plate. I ordered this product as a way to continue eating the healthy foods I think are good for my diet, but to get a sense of what true portions should be, and to provide visual help for anyone preparing my plate. The Meal Measurer does that job perfectly, and it is something you can use at family dinner or with friends over without embarrassment because you use your own dishes instead of marked bowls or divided plates that call attention to your dieting. Another thing I like is that all the cups are marked for full or half portions, and it specifically calls out your "starch" portion so you can't fill all the holes with mashed potatoes and call them "vegetables/fruit". I think this is an affordable, easy to use and clean product that anyone needing to watch their portion control should add to their kitchen.
0Comment| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2009
I received the product and I am satisified with my purchase. I recommended it to anyone that is trying to watch the portions they eat because the meal measure is very useful.
on June 28, 2010
If you are dieting or trying to eat the right serving size, then this product is for you. Measures your proteins, carbs and veggies all at one time. Then just lift and there you have it!!
33 comments| 149 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2015
This is a handy tool to take the hassle out of measuring portions. It is quick & easy to use. I use it for my family of 4. The only thing I have an issue with is that it is bulky & does not sit flush against the bottom of any of my plates. This causes the amounts to be slighty off. READ THE DESCRIPTION FOR MEASUREMENTS, then measure your plate. You can potion on a serving plate & then transfer food to dinner plates, but then you are making more work for yourself & it takes longer. It's a great idea, just needs to be condensed more.
review image review image
on December 10, 2013
I had questions about the product being BPA-free and recyclable and the contact person at Meal Measure responded almost immediately. Happy to say it is BPA-free, recyclable, AND made in the United States. Some said they could do as well with measuring cups, but then why aren't they already doing that? Obviously we can all measure our food in various ways. Most people have measuring utensils, many of us already know about picturing a deck of cards, our fists, a golf ball, and other visuals to judge how much meat, vegetables, cheese, and other food we should have on our plates, but for one reason or another this doesn't work for us (otherwise why are we even looking at devices like the Meal Measure?). I like that it's quick and easy. Using the food pyramid guidelines or some other dietary source we can put a plate of food together in a jif. It's a great way to manage your portions. Now if I can just keep from filling it a second time.