Top Chef 12 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. Sin City Vice Bravo's "Top Chef" returns for its sixth season with a delicious twist, taking the heated competition to Las Vegas. The 17 new chef'testants are in for a sweet surprise when they team up for their first challenge to create a dish based on their own signature…
2. Bachelor/Ette Party Wedding bells are a' ringing. In the second episode of "Top Chef: Las Vegas," the chef'testants will have to adapt swiftly to a city famous for its quickie marriages by catering to a poolside bachelor and bachelorette party.
3. Thunderbirds It's time to load up 'em up and ship 'em out when the elimination challenge calls for feeding the famed Thunderbirds - the Air Force's most elite demonstration team. The chefs are given limited time and supplies to create a plentiful meal for the masses at…
4. Vivre Las Vegas The chefs must find that certain Je Ne Sais Quoi in Sin City. The contestants are put to the test when they must pair up to make the perfect French dish for some of France's culinary greats: "Chef of the Century," Joel Robuchon along with culinary superstars…
5. Camping The chef'testants rough it ranch-style this week when the quickfire requires them to cook with cactus. For the elimination challenge, they must sleep under the stars at a camping site and plan a menu for some Las Vegas cowboys.
6. Penn & Teller Are you watching closely? The chef'testants must roll up their culinary sleeves when they are asked to put on a show and deconstruct a classic dish for the masters of illusion, Penn and Teller.
7. Dinner Party The chef'testants test their luck when they are asked to pull a slot machine to determine the guidelines for the quickfire challenge. For elimination, they must prepare a special dinner for Macy's Culinary Council members Tyler Florence, Tom Douglas, Nancy…
8. Pigs And Pinot In the eighth episode of "Top Chef: Las Vegas," the chefs arrive at guest judge Charlie Palmer's Aureole restaurant at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, where the wine supply is never-ending.
9. Restaurant Wars It's baaaaaaaaack - Restaurant Wars - and this time it's Sin City style.
10. Meat Natalie The editors of TV Guide came up with a list of shows which are used as inspiration for a TV Dinner quickfire challenge. The remaining chef'testants are then put to the test as they visit Tom's restaurant, Craft Steak in Las Vegas, to cook for Natalie Portman…
11. Top Chef All Stars Dinner Season five fan-favorite Fabio Viviani hosts an all-star get-together complete with a challenge as past chef'testants rehash their favorite moments on the series.
12. Strip Around The World It's hotel heaven for the six remaining chefs on "Top Chef: Las Vegas." The chef'testants must whip up the perfect breakfast in bed dish. Nigella Lawson serves as guest judge.
13. Culinary Olympics The competition is heating up as this week's challenge is based on the Bocuse d'Or - one of the world's most prestigious cooking competitions founded by famed chef Paul Bocuse. His son, Jerome Bocuse, guest judges along with special guest, renowned American…
14. Season Finale - Part 1 And then there were four - the remaining chef'testants head to Napa Valley to compete in the penultimate challenge that will determine who makes it to the final round and who will take home the title of "Top Chef."
15. Season Finale - Part 2 The final three chefs battle it out to cook the best meal of their lives and earn the prestigious title of Bravo's "Top Chef" in the final episode of "Top Chef: Las Vegas."
16. Watch What Happens Reunion The drama is served piping hot on Bravo's "Top Chef: Las Vegas: Watch What Happens Reunion." Bravo executive and "Watch What Happens" host Andy Cohen chats up season six's chef'testants and host Padma Lakshmi, head judge Tom Colicchio and judges Gail Simmons…
|Genres||Reality TV, TV Game Shows|
|Starring||Padma Lakshmi, Paul Bartolotta|
|Supporting actors||Jennifer Carroll, Tom Colicchio, Kevin Gillespie, Michael Isabella, Eli Kirshtein, Robin Leventhal, Natalie Portman, Jesse Sandlin, Gail Simmons, Bryan Voltaggio, Michael Voltaggio, Laurine Wickett|
|Producers||Doneen Arquines, Clara Bottoms, Dominic Ciccodicola, Tatiana Fuster, Chris Gallivan, Audrey George, Jaymee Johnson, David A. Kleiler Jr., Casey Kriley, Hillary Olsen, Fred Pichel, Matthew Reichman, Jackie Robbins, Erica Ross, Tracy Tong|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Amazing Show! I love watching Top Chef. This is such a great show that allows the contestants to showcase their skills in challenge after challenge. The show never disappoints. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Shell6a
One of my favorite seasons of the show. Top talent for the competitors on this season!Published 5 months ago by D. Leonard
Had a few problems with watching it but customer service did a great job working it out. Loved it.Published 5 months ago by nancy
Stop killing animals by cutting them up and burning them alive - the seafood should be killed humanely, you creeps!Published 6 months ago by smashbox24cr
What is not to love about Top Chef...The Chefs, The Judges, The Challenges! Love It All, especially the Quick Fire Challenges!Published 8 months ago by Gypsy Autumn Rose
I just love the competition . The rotating judges are a good idea also. I have been fortunate enough to have been exposed to the preparation of food through friends and associates. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Dominic Freeman