5.0 out of 5 stars Much faster and better than using forks
My recipe said I should wait for the chicken to cool before handling. I laughed because with Meatrakes your hands are away from the heat and you start your work right away. These were a real time saver which made preparation a snap...highly recommended. When you order, make sure the seller provides TWO Meatrakes, not one.
Published 20 months ago by Edward Michael Hirschman

3.0 out of 5 stars The rakes are best for huge roasts
The rakes are very sturdy. They would be great in a commercial kitchen but for a small amount of meat, they are too big.
Published 4 months ago by Arlene Ingram

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Much faster and better than using forks, November 11, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for bbq lovers, September 20, 2012
This review is from: Meatrake MR2 BBQ Tool, 2-Pack (Lawn & Patio)
I purchased this back in June for my Father's birthday and he absolutely loved it. The rakes are not only good for shredding meat, but also for picking up meat out of a smoker. It's pretty inexpensive and would make a great Father's day gift or Christmas gift as well for a friend or family member. The build is pretty solid as well, I was surprised and thought they would be pretty cheap plastic (because of the price), but it's pretty strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars MeatRakes ROCK!!!, September 7, 2012
This review is from: Meatrake MR2 BBQ Tool, 2-Pack (Lawn & Patio)
Love this product. I pulled a 6.15 lb Boston Butt in 15 minutes!!!
I would recommend this to anyone who likes to smoke meat and wants pulling it to be easy!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Well Made Product!, December 7, 2012
This review is from: Meatrake MR2 BBQ Tool, 2-Pack (Lawn & Patio)
I've only had the chance to use these once so far, but they sure make shredding a pork butt easy. You can tell the moment you lay your hands on these that they high quality and should last a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars GG's Smokehouse catering, September 22, 2013
This review is from: Meatrake MR2 BBQ Tool, 2-Pack (Lawn & Patio)
These are great I now have 3 sets in my Smokehouse Catering business we do a lot of pulled pork and these are a must

5.0 out of 5 stars The BOMB, August 29, 2013
This review is from: Meatrake MR2 BBQ Tool, 2-Pack (Lawn & Patio)
If you bbq large cuts of meat, these are a must. I bought a set of claws at the same time, for comparison and so that 2 of us could shred side by side. The Meatrake is hands down the best. It is extremely sharp and requires less effort than traditional tools.

5.0 out of 5 stars The quickest way to pull pork I have seen, May 24, 2014
This review is from: Meatrake MR2 BBQ Tool, 2-Pack (Lawn & Patio)
Pulling pork from a pork shoulder can be tedious, especially if you are using a fork or your hands. I have spent quite a bit of time doing this and felt there had to be a better way. I bought these and solved my problems with them.

First off, these handles allow you to pull the pork hot, which you cannot do with your hands and is troublesome with forks as they are short and small. Also, if you notice the pork is not pulling apart easily, that's a sign that the pork is not cooked long enough. It should tear very simply when the connecting tissues have been cooked away. That is for the inside and not the bark from your rub.

Any clumps of fat do not react the same way and end up large enough to pick out of the pork by hand. What's left is great pulled pork for whatever you plan to do with it.

I would buy these again!

3.0 out of 5 stars The rakes are best for huge roasts, March 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice BBQ tools, March 8, 2014
Steve Bennett (Evansville, IN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meatrake MR2 BBQ Tool, 2-Pack (Lawn & Patio)
Bought these for my boss for Christmas. They are made in USA, and look to be sturdy and of very high quality

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs more prongs, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Meatrake MR2 BBQ Tool, 2-Pack (Lawn & Patio)
They work well, but it would be nice if the prongs were closer together and there were one or two more prongs per tool. They work just fine though and are worth the money in my opinion.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›