5.0 out of 5 stars Damn now that was hott!!!
Published 13 months ago by Sherika Willaims

2.0 out of 5 stars I/R - Not Really Sure Till Near The End.
Alright book. Even though it is in the IR section I was confused at the beginning when her husband was described and then it described her. I was going to ask for my money back when I was near the end and she was talking with the mechanic and called him a racist. Then and only then did I know it was an IR book.

I like to read books when the persons are...
Published 13 months ago by Membsie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Damn now that was hott!!!, May 23, 2013
This review is from: Mechanics of Lust (Kindle Edition)
This short erotic story was right up my alley!!! Everything I love about a story was impacted in this short story. There was a great story line,drama and the sex scenes were off the charts hot and sexy. The story was a about a women by the name of Kiara who was betrayed by her husband and ended up divorcing him. After her divorce Kiara was alone and had to do the unthinkable and move back with her parents and run the family business. The very sexy Val was a guy who worked for her family business and him and Kiara couldn't stand each other or that's what they thought!!! If you are looking for a sexy and I do mean sexy read then go grab your copy asap. Nicely done Danee' Daniels and you definitely have a new fan!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars I/R - Not Really Sure Till Near The End., May 25, 2013
This review is from: Mechanics of Lust (Kindle Edition)

I like to read books when the persons are described at the beginning and then race is not mentioned again. But this was the opposite.

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay?, June 3, 2013
This review is from: Mechanics of Lust (Kindle Edition)
Severely down and dirty. This definitely was a down and dirty kind of story but had no real development. The characters were just flat. There needed to be more than this to make want to talk about this to anyone. I am not against rough sex but this was just plain immature.

3.0 out of 5 stars quick read, April 24, 2014
This review is from: Mechanics of Lust (Kindle Edition)
This is the first book I have read by this author. I wish this story was a little longer, but it's a good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, January 11, 2014
This review is from: Mechanics of Lust (Kindle Edition)
Although a short story very well written, erotic romance. Sad it didn't really have a decisive conclusion. Great short story

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, November 8, 2013
This review is from: Mechanics of Lust (Kindle Edition)
What a great short read. It was funny, sad and sexy all at once especially the argument at the end with Val and Liars, they both couldn't stand each other but of course it was a front. Ken deserved what he got and the hot soup too, lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!!, August 11, 2013
This review is from: Mechanics of Lust (Kindle Edition)
This book was one to remember!!! The story had a great plot and well put together, the characters flowed well. For this to have been her first book, it was an interesting great read. The money I paid for this story was well spent! It was a page turner as well as a must read!!! I can’t wait for the second part of this story. I hope Alton’s father get what is coming to him. It had love, hate, romance, and enough HOT STEAMY SEX in it…Buy the book you will not be disappointed!!! Delightfully mature, un-put-downable with OMG! Great moments of suspenseful brilliantly developed in so few pages. Fantastic, skillful writing to be able to pull me in from page one, fully develop the H/h characters and 3 other side characters with dramatics and theatrics, although never over the top, filled romance based plot. (Well that was a mouthful)

As always, be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle
Peace & Blessings
Bonded

3.0 out of 5 stars It was a good read, July 8, 2013
This review is from: Mechanics of Lust (Kindle Edition)
The only reason this book did not get a perfect score was because I wanted more at the end. I wanted to see what where the characters went what happened next

5.0 out of 5 stars Lunch time Lust read!, July 7, 2013
This review is from: Mechanics of Lust (Kindle Edition)
This short story had all I needed for a qucik lunchtime lust read! Val & Kiara's sex scene was amazing and so hot that I had to fan myself! The story was short, but it still gave you enough backstory to understand the characters and to root for them! A must read for a busy person who needs a few minutes of lust!

4.0 out of 5 stars Straight up lust, July 6, 2013
This review is from: Mechanics of Lust (Kindle Edition)
This one wasted no mime. Straight up down and dirty. Sometimes one needs that. I cracked up with the whole cussing each other seen, then amazing sex follow up. This was a quick read, nothing about character development etc.
if you are looking for some hot, and quick action hit buy!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›