Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Meco Electric Cart Grill with two folding, composi...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 55% off the $294.64 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Meco Electric Cart Grill with two folding, composite-wood side tables and wire shelf
|Price:||$165.25 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$129.39 (44%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 200 square inches of cooking space
- Three-position cooking element. With three heating positions, this grill is capable of (1) cre ating a zone of even heat for traditional grilling, (2) creating a versatile zone of different temperatures for c ooking medium, rare and well-done simultaneously and (3) converting to a fully vertical position for rotiss erie grilling (rotisserie sold separately).
- This grill's rolling cart makes it convenient to transport, and its wire shelf helps keep your grilling materials together.
- With its thermostatic control and 1500-watt, UL and CUL-listed heating element, this grill plugs into any standard household outlet.
- A disposable grease pan catches grease and makes clean-up easier.Along with its foldable, wooden side tables, this grill looks and fits perfectly on your balcony, patio or deck. For outdoor use only.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Size: 200 sq. in. | Color: Satin Black
For outdoor use only.
In The Box
Top Customer Reviews
Having the Grill this summer was a great gift. Food tastes wonderful, doesn't take up too much space, has 2 fold out flaps to store food and such. Heats up quickly, easy temperatures gauge.
As for cleaning, take the metal rack and rinse with ease. If cleaned quickly after use, like any pot or pan with hot water, stays completely perfect. If not grill residue does build up in the electric area that gives you the heat to grill, and if you wait to long to clean you will smell the burning of the old excess drippings. (I clean immediate without any issue - the fiance although did not...)
After having this grill a couple of years, I'm downgrading the stars. It still works, but it isn't 5 star quality. Yet, there is not much to chose from in terms of electric grills and it does work well enough.
The electric burner has an aluminum pan under it which catches all the juices, grease, etc., which causes it to smoke heavily.
The rotissery works pretty good. My last one was a CharBroil and it was far superior to this one.
UPDATE: I have now had this grill for over 2 months and have used it over 20 times. I still absolutely love the way it cooks the food, but I have found a couple of issues that might bump my original review from 5 stars to 4. First, the reflector pan tends to collect some char and other "debris" from cooking that will flame-up. It's important to try to clean this periodically, which is not as easy as I would like. I have actually had to put out the flames with water on occasion.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great substitute for anyone that wants a grill but can't have a propane, or gas fired grill. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Jimmy in SD
While we LOVED using the grill, it came without the needed parts to have it move on the ground/on our deck so we were not able to move this inside, and it completely broke with a... Read morePublished 2 months ago by L. Mendelsohn
I got my grill as a present from my son. It is wonderful. I love the rotisserie!! Try the rolled turkey breast/dark meat - delicious!... Read morePublished 5 months ago by poolgal
Perfect for apartments where propane and flame isn't allowed. This is a really nice, easy to use grill. We use it on our condo deck. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Cookie
I love this grill. It is the third one I have owned. So convenient, plug it in and you are ready to grill. Read morePublished 5 months ago by 4dsgram
broke quickly and when I phoned the manufacturer they said that the grill should not be left outside????!!! What?Published 5 months ago by catscram
I ordered this for my husband as a surprise replacement grill for father's day. Not only did the shipment arrive on time but he fell in love all over again wirh electronic grills.Published 6 months ago by arlandra