Medal of Honor 10th Anniversary Bundle - PC
- Bonus Features including strategy, interviews with WWII Veterans, exclusive in-game weapons, documentaries on propaganda and battlefield training, and behind the scenes footage of the making of Medal of Honor titles
- Exclusive Medal of Honor 10th Anniversary Soundtrack CD- Fourteen tracks covering a decade of Medal of Honor excellence all composed by the award winning Michael Giacchino
- Over 50 single-player missions and dozens of multiplayer levels spanning two theaters and 3 continents of World War II history.
- The Ultimate Medal of Honor Value Proposition features 5 landmark First-Person Shooter titles in a single box.
- Includes: Medal of Honor Allied Assault, Medal of Honor Spearhead Expansion Pack, Medal of Honor, Breakthrough Expansion Pack, Medal of Honor Pacific Assault Director's Edition, Medal of Honor Airborne
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Game play was very similar to Call of Duty that I just finished. This one is equivalent to or harder on the most difficult experience level. I finished Allied Assault and then jumped to Pacific Assault. Nice to have an Aim mode on PA. Good to download a Walkthough from one of the gaming mags so that you don't miss or at least know what your missing for the "hidden objectives" and "hero" moments. Expect to have hours and hours of fun working the remaining 3 packages. Excellent value!
I have always loved the MoH games. A bundle for this price (despite the games are a bit aged) is a good deal.
I have yet to play them, but I wanted to post now to help some people on a big Problem. EA misprinted the CD KEYS! SO if you are having problems, you are not alone. The CD KEYS are printed out of vertical order. HOWEVER, the AA SPEARHEAD CD KEY IS MISSING. YES MISSING. NOT THERE.
I tried their E-Mail Customer service (for your sanity's sake, don't) and got the run around.
Calling their customer support was a different story. They were helpful and immediately gave me the proper CD KEY for SPEARHEAD. Normally for a situation like this, I'd blast a company for this. But the Phone support was one of the best, quickest and most helpful customer support experiences. (His name was Tyler, so.. thanks Tyler.)
So there you have it.
You will have a fresh new copy of each game
Pacific Assault will be on 1 disk instead of 6.
The bad news if you decide to purchase the 10th Anniversary Medal of Honor Bundle:
None of the games are patched (downloading 2.5 GB of patches for just Airborne, and then the other games not very fun,)
May have issues trying to run Medal of Honor Series games on Newer PCs. (I had to use Nhancer to get them to run on my PC because of my video card)
May have a invalid CD Key error. (I cannot join any MP games in Pacific Assault due to the fact I have an invalid CD key, even though I have uninstalled fully to include in the registry and re-installed the game twice)
- EA's support site and e-mail all say you should have a response within 24 hours. Well after 40 hours I still had no response.
- EA's phone support was almost promising. After going through the automated responses I finally was getting to speak with a person I thought, until I heard this: "Please call back during normal business hours" So I tried again everyday this week at 9:00 am EST and 9:00 am Pacific Time. Wouldn't you know they have no business hours I guess...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Product arrived. Everything looks good but I can't get the first I game I tried to actually install. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Jeffrey Utecht
Great Set of shooter games it take long to install but it worth itPublished 7 months ago by Danilo Sánchez
This is the first series of games to be war based ! Classic , good graphics led to the whole series. Great game play !Published 7 months ago by Antwan