Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on April 14, 2014
I had my concerns about buying do to all the negative comments i saw about codes/disks not working but i went ahead and got it anyway.i play on a windows 8 computer and have had no issues at all with running these games. i also have tried them all on a windows 7 x64 computer and they are all great aswell 0 problems. if your on the fence about getting it i would go ahead and get it! its a great purchase no regrets at all!
on November 24, 2012
So my biggest question / fear was does it play on windows 7. Yes, it does. Plays well and smooth. I am currently using an HP 7g series laptop with 4 gigs of ram and AMD A6 4400 processor. Windows 7 64 . I am currently remembering my times with the games at hand when I was younger. Excellent play, smooth controls and a great feel for the classic. The soundtrack that came with it, is excellent but will not win a Grammy.
on July 3, 2014
I love this game, it's excellent. I would recommend this to any fan of action games, the graphics, sounds and AI are excellent for the time period in which this game was released. My biggest gripe is not being able to aim down the sights of guns and the fact that the series focuses too much on behind-the-lines action as opposed to frontline fighting in many points. Plus that sniper level in Medal of Honor: Allied Assault irritated me beyond belief.

But all in all, an excellent game i'd recommend to any fan of the FPS genre interested in classic games. These games represent the high point of the Medal of Honor series, before most of the team went to Call of Duty.

Pacific Assault is a piece of crap, though, that's my only complaint. the AI is absurd, they don't take cover at all. They usually fire one or two shorts before subsequently banzai charging you. there is a huge delay between aiming down the sights and pulling it to the hip, making the sights nearly worthless. But this pack is worth it just for Allied Assault and it's expansion packs in my opinion.
on January 23, 2013
I can not rate this any higher because it is, after all, 10 years old. The games still work, but you MUST find and download the updates for them to work on Windows 7 or 8 systems. The updates will not be prompted, YOU must find them yourself, and without them, the games are unplayable.
on July 7, 2014
good game and runs on windows 8.1 without any problems. bought this game as it can be played multiplayer using lan setup. It would be nice if they would make new games that can be played in lan mode for us countryboys and girls that live in the sticks and can't get high speed internet to play games.
on March 26, 2014
There are bugs in getting these older games to work when the company makes simple mistakes, like INVALID I.D. KEY NUMBERS !,
but this was the age of the best military sim games ever.
If you like running 100 MPH and getting killed 1000 times in a firefight, go with the new COD MOW multiplayer games.
I guess I am just nostalgic for games representative of WW II soldiers who lived into their 70's and 80's, or something.
on December 28, 2012
I've been playing combat games for many years, from very primitive to the most recent edition of Medal of Honor. But the Airborne version of this series was the best ever. You were dropped into a map and allowed to solve the objective by your own methods. Enemies popped up in more different locations and operated more independently to pursue you. The current version of the game I feel like I'm playing Donkey Kong, following a preset path.

Get this set just for Medal of Honor Airborne!
on April 25, 2013
While the games are great fun, have tons of replay value, and semi-educational for gamers and history buffs alike, due to their age, you have to sift through forums to try to get them to work on Windows 7. For example, you have to change a registry key to get Allied Assault to patch properly. For the tech savvy, this seems easy, but the tech-illiterate can find this to be a daunting task. And if your PC doesn't have a dedicated GeForce/Radeon graphics card, good luck, as these games will not run on Intel integrated graphics or will run at the lowest settings.

Also, it's hard not to feel cheated when the box art mentions that the bundle includes "Bonus features from the first decade of Medal of Honor", when it only includes half of them. The bonus features from Pacific Assault are entertaining and plentiful, however, for some reason, the UK version (the only English version available as of this writing) is missing the War Chest Bonus Disc, which includes more bonus features. Unfortunately, the US version is out of print and is very difficult to find, although you can find an ISO image of the bonus disc if you look hard enough.

Lastly, the packaging for the games is cumbersome to use. I had a hard time taking the discs out of the plastic case because they're so tightly clasped, I fear that with too much force, I might break them.

The cons listed, however, shouldn't stop you from having fun with these games. These are, without a doubt, one of the best WWII games you'll ever play. If it weren't for them, Call of Duty would've never existed.

Pros:
+ All WWII Medal of Honor PC games included completely unaltered
+ Bonus content from Pacific Assault
+ Bonus soundtrack CD

Cons:
- Too many fixes/workarounds required to get the games to work
- Some games will not run on integrated graphics (e.g. Allied Assault)
- UK version does not include War Chest bonus disc
- Discs can be hard to get out of their packaging

tl;dr Buy it. It'll take some effort to get the games to work, but trust me, it'll be worth the hassle. :)
on April 3, 2015
Great WWII simulation! COD is still my favorite, but this provided some great game play. Must have for any WWII FPS fans out there! Airborne is weak on content - the maps are all confined to small geographic areas. Would have been nice to have some campaigns that were more open and varied in content.
on September 28, 2014
I love medal of honor and the original playstation titles were classic! When I found out now years later that Allied Assault was nearly identical gameplay and for the pc, I had to get it for my new pc. What a wonderful reminiscent piece.

This pack is so much value! 3 great games, 2 expansion packs, and a soundtrack from the greatest video game composer of all time! 7 discs in all is just cool.

Everything works great on my Windows 7 64 bit PC. All the key codes were good, package was unopened, and all that. I did have to manually install the expansion packs by opening the setup file...for some reason the Autorun feature didn't work with those, but other than that, it was super easy.