ACDelco Radiators & Heating Components Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Watches Cloud Drive Photos nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums belkin All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Beauty Videos Introducing Handmade Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer wdftv wdftv wdftv  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Now Kids Halloween
Customer Discussions > Medal of Honor Airborne - PC forum

Medal of Honor Airborne will be one of the best games to come out in a long, long time.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 2, 2007 12:31:19 PM PDT
T. Romano says:
I can't hardly wait until Medal of Honor Airborne comes out later on this summer. This game is so revolutionary it's mind boggling. This will change the way a lot of games are played in the future. I play only single player in games and this will be the first time that I know of that you can start and end any where in the environment in a first person shooter game. I don't think that has ever been done before. Also it will also have one of the smartest A.I.'s ever put into a game. The A.I. will have what is called awareness of affordances in the environment, which means the A.I. will be aware of the surrounding environment at all times. The A.I. will react to every situation differently and no two games will ever play out the same. This game is going to be simply amazing.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 18, 2007 8:25:07 PM PDT
Mark Lahren says:
I'm really looking forward to this for the same reasons. I'm also a Single-Player-Only type gamer, and I REALLY love the idea of choosing your own drop-point. What could be more immersive than that? The tension of not knowing what is awaiting you would be very high indeed. I'm surprised it hasn't been thought of sooner actually. I really hope they can pull it off, since I have a feeling it's tougher to implement than we'd like to think, though if they can manage to get the AI right, it the rest would fall into place pretty easily.

My biggest gripe with the original MoH was it's relentless linearity. It was a rail-shooter. I still enjoyed it, but I long for more freedom. Hopefully, Airborne will correct that.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 18, 2007 7:28:34 AM PDT
David Smith says:
as usual, my enjoyment of the game will depend on multiplayer. the multiplayer of COD 2 was extremely disappointing until people modded it and made it better. i really hope MOH: AA is a great multiplayer game out of the box. not sure if i will end up playing it or COD 4 more...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jul 2, 2007
Latest post:  Aug 18, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Medal of Honor Airborne - PC
Medal of Honor Airborne - PC by Electronic Arts (Windows 2000 / Vista / XP)
3.2 out of 5 stars (142)