Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Medal of Honor - PC” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 59% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.87 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $6.24 shipping
Medal of Honor - PC
|Price:||$10.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$9.00 (45%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- In addition to multiplayer the game features a deep single player campaign in which players guide the storyline of multiple Tier 1 operators, as well as an Army Ranger
- Elite Special Forces combat set across the rugged Afghanistan landscape, introducing players to the role of the Tier 1 Operators in the US military
- Developed by the world-class team at DICE (makers of Battlefield Bad Company 2) the game's fast paced combat delivers the perfect mix of tactical warfare and all-out action
- The game supports up to 24 players in online multiplayer modes
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Medal of Honor is a first-person shooter from the makers of Battlefield Bad Company 2 that redefines the genre. For shooter fans and modern military enthusiasts, Medal of Honor is a way to experience today's authentic warfare, because unlike anywhere else in the world of video games, Medal of Honor can deliver intense modern warfare gameplay inspired by the actions of the elite Tier 1 Operators currently active in the military. Features include access to Tier 1 Ops and Army Ranger storylines, realistic weaponry and large-scale online multiplayer.
Welcome to the Top Tier
Operating directly under the National Command Authority, a relatively unknown entity of handpicked warriors are selected when it is crucial that a mission not fail. These are the Tier 1 Operators. There are over 2 million active soldiers. Of those, approximately 50 thousand fall under the direct control of the Special Operations Command. The Tier 1 Operator functions on a level above and beyond even the most highly trained Special Operations Forces. Their exact numbers, while classified, hover in the low hundreds. They are living, breathing, precision instruments of war, experts in the application of controlled violence. The new Medal of Honor game is inspired by and developed with actual Tier 1 Operators from this elite community. Players step into the boots of these warriors and apply their unique skill sets to fight a new enemy in the most unforgiving and hostile conditions of present day Afghanistan.
This is a new war. There is a new warrior. He is Tier 1.
Developed by the world-class team at DICE (makers of Battlefield Bad Company 2) the fast-paced multiplayer combat packed into Medal of Honor delivers the perfect mix of tactical warfare and all-out action. 2-24 players are supported in online modes.
Key Game Features
- Fight Today's War - Elite Special Forces in a gritty combat campaign using the surgical tactics of Tier 1 Operators combined with the sledgehammer force of Army Rangers
- Unparalleled Authenticity - Intense story with incredible pacing and variety set in the rugged Afghanistan landscape, creating a shooter experience only available from the storied Medal of Honor franchise
- Balanced Gameplay - Developed by the world-class team at DICE (makers of Battlefield Bad Company 2) the game's fast paced combat delivers the perfect mix of tactical warfare and all-out action
- Online Multiplayer Redefined - The game supports up to 24 players in online multiplayer modes
- A Deep Single Player Campaign - In addition to multiplayer the game features a deep single player campaign in which players guide the storyline of multiple Tier 1 operators, as well as an Army Ranger
Face insurgents in the field.
And root them out as well.
Vehicles large and small.
Pros and cons of air support.
Top Customer Reviews
This game is SHORT... VERY SHORT the single players is at best 3 - 4 hours on the hardest mode they have. The multiplayer is lacking... 8 MAPs and only a hand ful of weapons... I am bored with this game already and I have only had it a week.
As noted in other reviews this game was rushed and is designed for them to come out with $15.00 map and weapons packs to keep the game interesting and EA's pockets lined with your cash. I personally have not purchased a number of games this year due to bad reviews like the one I am writing and I hope that this review saves you $60.00 and costs EA a sale.
When the game hit's 19.95 at that point and that point only it may be worth buying.
However, given the current release environment, this game will be, and is already being stacked up against MW2 and Battlefield Bad Company 2 as they are the current military FPS's dejour at the moment so I won't be able to avoid it.
For reference since I was asked about it. Here is the rig I was playing on when I installed the game:
AMD Athlon X2 6000+
Windows XP Pro
GeForce GTX 260 MaxCore Edition
4GB DDR2 Ram
Sound Blaster Fatality Edition
WD Velociraptor 300gb 10krpm HD
Anyway, on to the game.
PATCH UPDATE!!! (11/5/2010) - EA has released a gameplay patch along with some new maps and a gametype. Please make sure to read the summary at the bottom as it does affect some things I mentioned in the original review. In the interest of preserving the flow of the review, I will append the updated gameplay review at the end of this one.
Also this will be a fairly long, detailed review, if you don't want to read the whole thing, I have a summary below.
Medal of Honor covers an area of military shooters that Modern Warfare (1 and 2) sort of touched upon before it got all Michael Bay'd up and involved more heavy explosives than a nuclear powered demolitions crew...
This area of course refers to the clandestine special forces currently operating all over the world today, or as they refer to it, the "Tier 1 Operator".Read more ›
This one is a keeper. I think quality over quantity rules, and this is a great example of pure quality.
I would not recommend buying this game due to the fact of the single player length. I am a big fan of SP campaign mode, and this one was a HUGE disappointment!
* The iron sights are way to close to the avatar's eyes and thus unrealistic looking. This is one reason I disliked Bad Company 2 so much. Operation Flash Point got it right way back in the early 1990s so why can't newer FPSs?
* Spawn killing is common place.
* Unlike in CoD4, all advancements are always superior to the default, so that the players who play allot have both superior weapons as well as experience.
* No prone and no leaning (campers could be better handled by having them appear on the enemy's radar after a set time and by having them take auto damage after a longer set time). No leaning seems to be a lame surrender to consol gamers. I don't play consol games as I find most users of them to be too immature. PC gamers tend to be my own age which is why I used to love MP PC games. But nowadays they are the same.
* There is apparently a newer version out but EA provides no information on how to download it. Going to the suggested site just displays allot of advertising to encourage people to buy the game. This is standard of all EA games and has always ticked me off. Starcraft II's $60 price tag was justified by their solid initial game and their automatic patching. EA games should stick to $50 until they offer similar quality on initial releases and patching support.
* ARMA II is a superior MilSim and CoD4 is a superior run n' gun. This game is not a good medium between them but a failure.
* The tips tend to show a lack of military advice; they state that smoke grenades provide good cover for example. They don't. They provide concealment, and in the game they are too brief to offer even much of that when your team is getting spawn killed non-stop.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Brand New, don't have to worry about whether it will work or not.Published 9 days ago by Brandon Reed
PLAY IT EVERYDAY, DON'T LIKE HAVING TO PUT DISC IN EVRYTIME I WANT TO PLAY,BUT I LIKE THE GAME RUNS GREAT.Published 13 days ago by Amazon Customer
I really can't say I hate it .. but I can't say I like it either. First this game requires a Origin game account something I did not learn about until I tried to load the game. Read morePublished 1 month ago by for my money
Quality Game. Story line kept me hooked and was fun to play. Ended a little low but War fighter keeps it going. Graphics were awesome.Published 3 months ago by Novak