Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Medal of Honor: Warfighter: Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 21, 2013
I'm all about the single player modes in games like this, and Warfighter is by far the best I've ever played.
However, it was lacking the explanation of how to do loadouts and modifications in the multiplayer. This book helps with that and shows me the maps and choke points better.
It doesn't help me play better, but it does help me understand the concept of the game as a whole. As usual, from Prima, great game guide.
on November 9, 2012
An excessive amount of information. Trophy or achievememt hunters won't be disappointed for those hard to find ones. Vivid color. Easy to read pages. Plenty of beautiful artwork. Lots of extras.
on December 23, 2012
I like this book, it helps you see the game broader and break down your positions, it is like every other guide but this one belongs to my son!
on December 27, 2012
Strategy guide was informative and gave me all required knowledge for playing the game properly and thoroughly throughout the entire game
on January 9, 2013
GUIDE ADDED TO MY LIBRARY OF GAME GUIDES FOR THE GAMES I HAVE AND ENJOY. PROVIDES MORE INFORMATION ON THEME IN GAME,.
on March 20, 2013
Bought this as a gift for my son when I also gave him the game. I think he only had to use the guide once.
on January 24, 2013
The guide helps with tough spots in game play, and is a good resource for those areas, a good purchase.
on March 4, 2015
Perfect new as represented.
on February 18, 2013
Medal of Honor, Warfighter game was one I really liked. The Graphics were very good in this game. Well worth the money. I would suggest it for anyone who plays these war games.
on January 3, 2013
wonderful game. great game play. fast action. very clean its worth every penny. u won't be disappointed like with black ops 2.