4.0 out of 5 stars One star more then Black Ops 2
This game was really good and I will play it again. It is a more playable then Black Ops 2, but lacks some of the thrills. However, for the price, and if you like war games, this is a great buy that I do receommend. I had no crash or technical problems with it and I have a 3 year old PC.
Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Medal of Crap
I have never been so dissapointed in a game. I played it for 30 minutes and that was enough to put me off. The first thing I hated was the way it looked. The graphics sucked, it had that consolized look: Blurry, Grainy,pixelated, low-res look with the worst level of detail. (Similar to the one in Crysis 2). As for the actual gameplay, the linearity was unbearable and...
Published 23 months ago by Leviathan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 510 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars So So FPS game, February 26, 2013
System specs:
Intel Core i7
8gb RAM
Saphire HD 7950 video card

Multiplayer:
What first drew me to the game was the idea that different tier one operators, from around the world, were represented here. Each one would have weapons that they would actually be using and then you could play as them, in the multiplayer. As you do well in the multiplayer, you unlock different operators from different countries. The gameplay, so far, isn't too bad. I think the hit markers are a little off. It is possible this is attributed to lag or something, but I doubt it is on my end looking into my actual connection speeds to the servers. The graphics are pretty good, though, I think Battlefield 3 is a little better, despite using the same graphics engine. Playing multiplayer is hard, however, when you play against (probably) these little kids that just play these games every day. I have had this game since launch and I have only logged about twenty hours. I have noticed some hacking, as well. For instance, this pair (fire team) of players were doing these slides out in the open from cover and taking out three to four of us, at a time. In my opinion, the sliding was making them easy targets. Their direction of movement and speed was predictable each time. I had my crosshairs on them each and every time unloading an entire magazine on them, but they did not take one bit of damage. I was dying immediately when they turned towards me. I would then leave the server, as playing with them is not fun. I don't mind losing, which is usually the case, but I want to lose fairly. I also don't see many servers with players, which keeps me from playing this game. I just use this game and a couple of others to relax after working all day. The game is a little fun, when I have a chance to play. However, if I had a chance to do it again, I would probably not purchase this game.

I have not had any problems with this game through Origin, that I have seen others write about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gmae, February 16, 2013
This review is from: Medal of Honor Warfighter - PC (Video Game)
One of the best games i played, its not better than BF3 but as good, New and Different Game Style

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, January 21, 2013
This review is from: Medal of Honor Warfighter - PC (Video Game)
This is one of the best medal of honor game, with the exception of bad company 2, that I ever purchased. Buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, January 16, 2013
This review is from: Medal of Honor Warfighter - PC (Video Game)
I got this for my husband and he has really enjoyed playing it. So realistic. If you like this kind of game, highly recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad, January 14, 2013
This review is from: Medal of Honor Warfighter - PC (Video Game)
pretty life like with all the shooting and explosions, and the bullets flying by wass so incredable I played the game for hours the day I got it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Story, Nice Graphics, Amazing Audio, January 3, 2013
Aaron Schug (Castle Rock, Co.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Medal of Honor Warfighter - PC (Video Game)
This game is great if you have a powerful PC, it seems to demand a lot to run it on ultra settings. If you can run it on ultra you will enjoy the graphics and the way anything can be damaged. Either way, the gameplay is fun and the story is great. I would definitely recommend this game!

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Medal of Honor Warfighter - PC (Video Game)
excellant game not buggy,plays well would recommend. graphics were very good and with a good sound system you will be blown away.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Game, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Medal of Honor Warfighter - PC (Video Game)
Could have been a little longer but all in all it was a good game to play. I Liked it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but disappointing multi player, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Medal of Honor Warfighter - PC (Video Game)
The game is better than the original: graphics etc. But the campaign is too short.
The multiplayer is very disappointing and that is the primary reason I bought the game. Don't buy this if you want a good realistic multiplayer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Game, December 25, 2012
This review is from: Medal of Honor Warfighter - PC (Video Game)
I really enjoyed this game. The graphics in the game are a real improvement over the last Medal of Honor game. The story was okay but I didn't pay much attention to it; I was more interested in the game play and the graphics. A little more about the graphics the game is using the graphics as Battlefield 3 so that's a nice thing and its make the game look good. In all in it is a good game.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 510 | Next ›

Medal of Honor Warfighter - PC
Medal of Honor Warfighter - PC by Electronic Arts (Windows 7 / Vista)
$59.99 $7.95