Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on December 5, 2013
Most of the gamer mags and blogs trashed this game. I'm not sure what everyone's complaining about with this game. I've played all the COD's and the Battlefields and this is no different from the rest. It's a ton of fun, and the price ain't too bad either. BUY!
on December 27, 2013
reviews said that it would be not so great, but I didn't expect that this game is so horrible.
Except some nice graphics here and there it is really bad (storyline, leveldesign,...).
DO NOT buy this!
on October 2, 2013
Single player is awesome, Multiplayer is good but don't really care for the shadowed characters . It seems more of a distraction on playing the game
on December 24, 2014
I WANT to like this game and I may in the end. I've been working all day, today, Christmas Eve to try and rid my only computer of the plethora of virus, malware and adware from the downloading of this MOHW program from my computer. As soon as I removed the downloaded program (I just down loaded it, like, a day and a half ago), MOHW from my computer about half of the symptoms just went away. *POOF! It was so noticeable I noticed something was messed up as soon as I downloaded the game. I have MOH so I have a basis for this-PLUS-my sound was suddenly intermittent. Many open documents (20 or more) from MS WORD and other programs APPEARED and tons of other stuff. I've bought twenty new computers and I've been online for fifteen years and I've never seen anything like this. I worked from 11:00AM to 7:00PM to be able to send this. W-T-F! I'm a reasonable person that's why this is coming to this way. HELP!!
on October 16, 2013
The game insralled with a few problems with orgin but the game played flawlessly. I enjiyed this game and will download more games from here.
on October 9, 2013
DO NOT LISTEN TO THE REVIEWS, Mohw is one of the best shooters out there on par with BF4,BF3 and cod
Buy it for 5$!
on October 5, 2013
it is good game for me i feel excited about it my first item in amazon but i am very satisfaction
on August 4, 2014
Great story, unique to it's own but unfortunately nobody really plays multiplayer on this game.
on September 29, 2014
didnt order account was hacked
on August 25, 2015