Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.49 shipping
+ $5.60 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Medelco 12 Cup Millennium Style Carafe, Black GL312
|Price:||$16.69 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Universal Design
- 12-Cup Millennium Style Universal Replacement Carafe
- Works with Pause and Serve Models
- Thermal-Shock Resistant
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Package Quantity: 1
From the Manufacturer
This 'Millennium Style' universal replacement carafe has been designed to fit today's newer 10-12 cup coffee makers. The carafe is packaged with two lids and an adaptor for an expanded fit. The position of the 'pause and serve' or 'sneak a cup' feature will determine which lid and/or adaptor you will need to use.
12-Cup Millennium Style Universal Replacement Carafe
Universal design to fit Cuisinart, Mr. Coffee, Black & Decker, Farberware, Hamilton Beach & more. High quality Schott Duran borosilicate glass from Germany. BPA-free, stain resistant, dishwasher (top rack) and microwave safe. Assembled in the USA.
- Visit www.medelcoinc.com for a complete fits list
- Height with Tall Lid: 6.59 inch
- Height with Short Lid & Adaptor: 6.28 inch
- Height with Short Lid: 6.06 inch
- Carafe Diameter: 6.00 inch
- Base of Carafe: 4.13 inch
Top Customer Reviews
You'll need to use the short lid adapter, included in package. The fit was still a little tight, though workable - my husband got creative though, and shaved a millimeter off the top of the plastic lid with an exacto knife. Now it fits in place perfectly! Giving all 5 stars to product, though, since the company didn't advertise it as fitting our coffee maker and isn't responsible for our shenanigans with sharp pointy objects.
Its dimensions are as follows: Height with Tall Lid: 6.63", Height with Short Lid: 6.01", Diameter of Pot: 5.98", Diamater of Base of Pot: 4". Check the product fit list on Medelco's website if you're not sure if your coffee pot will work with this model (can't post due to review guidelines, but it's easy to find via Google).
1. The lid does not snap on easily and will fall off as you're pouring if it is not.
2. The cup markers on the side are incorrect. Twelve is about 3/4 the way up the pot, but you have to nearly fill it to make twelve cups.
3. The design of the lid and handle allows steam/hot air from the pot to escape near the handle. If you're pouring, it will burn your fingers. I've learned how to hold it so that doesn't happen, but it isn't how one would naturally grasp a coffee pot.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It fits my coffee maker and was cheaper than buying a new coffee maker. The only downfall is that some coffee spills out every time I pour a cup.Published 1 month ago by Michelle Zlatanovski
The good: It fits my Gevalia coffee maker, and it allows me to make coffee again.
The bad: I have to pour the coffee out at a snail's pace. Read more
My husband loves his morning coffee and he's glad he purchase the pot online through Amazon.com.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
This coffee pot lid comes with several adapters that work both individually and in combination to fit multiple different pot styles. It worked for our pit. Very happy.Published 2 months ago by JWD
Fit well. Included adapters to accommodate various height coffee makers.Published 2 months ago by Bill Wehunt
Not sure which is off, the coffee maker or the coffee carafe,, but when I fill the carafe to the rim (above the 12 cup mark) it only fills the coffee make to the 10 cup mark. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Daniel Laurie
Works great. It was the perfect replacement and the multiple tops made it easy to get the right height for the coffee maker.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer