THIS MASSAGER IS NOT A TOY. ADULT SUPERVISION IS NESSESARY.
Before each use, check the power supply cord and be sure that every part is in good condition. All parts must be firmly assembled. Make sure that the speed switch is in the OFF position before plugging in. Check the silver model label affixed to the massager for the correct operating voltage. 110-120V for North America models. 220-240V for Europe, Africa and Australia. Asia and South America - please verify your model. Plug the unit into an electric outlet of the same voltage as your model. Turn the unit to the desired speed and use as suggested below. When finished, turn the switch back to the OFF position and unplug the unit.
USING THE FOOT MASSAGER
- Place the Foot Massager on a hard, firm surface. Carpeting is recommended, however you can use the Hard Surface Gel Pads on hardwood, concrete or tiled floors.
- Turn the massager onto a lower speed. Place your feet (bare foot, with socks or with shoes on) onto the foot pad. You can then adjust the speed to a comfortable setting.
- You can use the "Arch Bar" on the top of the foot pad for added stimulation to the toes, arch and heel.
- Rocking the massager forward allows you to stimulate the calf area and shins more effectively.
- Do not stand on the massager. Irreparable damage will be inflicted upon the internal parts.Legal Disclaimer
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer