- Brand Name: Mediabridge
- Model Number: MPC-35-2XRCA-6
Mediabridge 3.5mm Male to 2-Male RCA Adapter (6 Feet) - Step Down Design - (Part# MPC-35-2XRCA-6 )
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$7.00 (41%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Ideal for connecting portable audio devices, such as a Smartphone (iPhone), MP3 player (iPod) or tablet (iPad) to a stereo receiver, speaker or other RCA-enabled device.
- A beveled step-down design allows plugs to be fully connected, even when bulky cases are on your device.
- Built with dual-shielding, high-quality polished metal connectors and corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3.5mm connectors.
- Seamlessly transmits stereo audio for high-quality sound, while ensuring reliability and reduced signal loss. The cable's flexible jacket is perfect for tight spaces. You can also charge your devices while in use (separate cable required).
- 3.5mm audio cable, 3.5mm cable, audio cable 3.5mm Male to Male, 3.5mm Male to Male stereo cable, 3.5mm Male to Male, iPhone cable, iPod Touch cable, MP3 cable, RCA Y, RCA audio splitter.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This cable is ideal for connecting Smartphones, MP3 players & tablets to a stereo receiver, speaker or other RCA-enabled device. It supports mobile devices containing a standard 3.5mm auxiliary jack, which are commonly associated with headphones/ear buds. In fact, many of today's audio components have this convenient input for easy hookups. Dual-shielding, polished metal molding & corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors deliver crisp sounds & minimal signal loss. A compact, beveled step-down design gives a firmly secure connection, even when bulky cases are on your device. You can even charge your devices while in use (separate cable required).
- Connects a Smartphone, MP3 player or tablet to a stereo receiver, speaker or other RCA-enabled device
- 3.5mm Male connector on one end, & 2 Male RCA connectors on the other end
- Dual-shielded with high-quality polished metal & gold-plated connectors
- Beveled step-down design for a secure connection, even with bulky cases like Otterbox
- The 3.5mm Male connector is intended for a Smartphone (iPhone), MP3 player (iPod), tablet (iPad), or other 3.5mm-enabled device
- The 2-Male RCA connectors are meant for stereo receivers or speakers
- Not compatible with Lifeproof cases
Plug-&-play: Using existing cables, connect a Smartphone, MP3 player or tablet to the 3.5mm Female connector, & then connect the 2-Male RCA connectors to a stereo receiver or speaker
Length: 6 Feet
1 Year Limited Warranty (See Manufacturer Website For Details)
Top Customer Reviews
Possible problem 1 (for some people) RCA being too tight, test fit them 1st before pushing them all the way on. They are so tight (this is a good thing) they may rip out the rca socket on your amp when removing them. If too tight loosen them slightly by prying a bit on slots in the outer ring before pushing the all the way on.<----ONLY a very little to loosen them.
Problem 2: Mini headphone plug had a short in it. Slight feedback hum with no source signal being sent after initial install. With music, right side sounded wrong/low. I wiggled the headphone plug and found that if I twist the cable clockwise in the connector it works fine, counter clockwise and I only get the left channel. Definitely a short between the cable and the 3.5mm plug.
So at that point, to me, it is a 1 star cable, with 5 star components
I put off contacting amazon, and a week later got an email titled "THIS IS A ONE TIME EMAIL from media bridge" or something like that. It was a short thing asking if I was happy with my cables and letting me know that I would get no more emails from them. 800 number on the bottom for cust svc. I called and of course got a voicemail during office hours.Read more ›
P. S. I apologize for my bad English. I'm from Russia, Siberia and has recently started to learn English :)
I also purchased the coiled cable model. I would give it the same review as above.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works great but has some noise to it. Use it as an aux cable for my car, my cheaper cable has no static noise but this one does.Published 4 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Worked perfect. I was able to connect my projector to my receiver, which was across the room.Published 1 day ago by cartero