2,423 Reviews
 (2,104)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made and a bargain too!
Published on October 31, 2011 by T. Cowden

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality Cable... Minor Flaw
Relative to sound quality, this cable performs admirably. However, the RCA connectors fit so tightly that they are difficult to unplug, so much so that the RCA fittings on my DJ mixer actually stayed attached to the cable upon disconnection from the mixer. I recommend taking measures to prevent this if you buy this product.
Published 19 months ago by Kris T

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made and a bargain too!, October 31, 2011
This review is from: Mediabridge 3.5mm Male to 2-Male RCA Adapter (6 Feet) - Step Down Design (Electronics)
I was impressed wih these MediaBridge cables. One of the weaknesses often found in inexpensive cables is poor connections of the leads in the RCA jacks. When a generic cable is subject to a lot of use, or abuse, the first point of failure is usually at the connector. I unscrewed the barrel of one of the MediaBridge RCA connectors and found the soldered connections to be encased in a hard protective plastic. Although you can't actually see the connection, the plastic surround should work very well in protecting the sensitive connections. Another thing that impressed me was the 3.5mm minijack connector. It's designed to make a tight connection even if you are connecting it to a smartphone with a case. Lastly, the cable itself feels strong and sturdy, but is still very flexible. Highly recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars for a broken cable, August 13, 2012
It arrived on time, looks great, very tight RCA's, high quality looking parts, nice cable, nice ends.

Possible problem 1 (for some people) RCA being too tight, test fit them 1st before pushing them all the way on. They are so tight (this is a good thing) they may rip out the rca socket on your amp when removing them. If too tight loosen them slightly by prying a bit on slots in the outer ring before pushing the all the way on.<----ONLY a very little to loosen them.

Problem 2: Mini headphone plug had a short in it. Slight feedback hum with no source signal being sent after initial install. With music, right side sounded wrong/low. I wiggled the headphone plug and found that if I twist the cable clockwise in the connector it works fine, counter clockwise and I only get the left channel. Definitely a short between the cable and the 3.5mm plug.

So at that point, to me, it is a 1 star cable, with 5 star components

I put off contacting amazon, and a week later got an email titled "THIS IS A ONE TIME EMAIL from media bridge" or something like that. It was a short thing asking if I was happy with my cables and letting me know that I would get no more emails from them. 800 number on the bottom for cust svc. I called and of course got a voicemail during office hours. I left a message and didn't place much hope in even hearing back from them, let alone getting anything fixed (I am very jaded with anyones' so called "customer service", like spend $15 to send the broken $5 thing to us registered and insured by USPS only and after we verify it with our own techs we will replace it within 8-12 weeks, or other such crap that I have heard 100 times)

SO, very much to my surprise I got a call back in about 90 seconds with a nice girl that spent 5 mins or less with me verifying which cable was bad (I ordered a few and am thrilled the others) and making sure I wasn't an idiot that didn't plug something in. She finished by telling me to throw the bad one away and that a new cable would be in the mail in the morning. WOW, what a pleasant surprise. Add to that it showed up 3 days later, and works great.

And after all that, you have amazon sending me a broken thing that gets 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, quality cable, August 6, 2011
Spartan480 (Iowa ,United States) - See all my reviews
I rarely write reviews, but after Mediabridge emailed me, they asked me to rate their product. Impressed with their commitment to quality,I decided I would write a quick review. I use this cable in my car, I hook up my ipod using the headphone jack and run the rca style plugs to my car. The quality is great, I like the gold tipped plugs, double shielding and the cable is good quality. I set my ipod at about 75% and plug it in and use my volume from my car afterwards. Mediabridge makes a fine cable, the price is quite affordable and the quality is superb. Remember, you get what you pay for and if you want to pay 1 dollar for a cable, the audio quality will suffer for it. Also, I use my ipod touch with a otterbox commuter series case and I have no issue at all with the plugs not fitting. The design they advertise does indeed work. Buy and use with confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cable for the small price!, December 5, 2011
Bogdan Bogdanov (Kranoyarsk, Russia) - See all my reviews
I replaced a few cables for my stereo system (connected to a computer / laptop), among them were cheap and expensive, and they remained alive for six months. Then began the problem: broken wires and plugs. This cable from Mediabridge is a quality and cheap (surprisingly). Cable itself is sufficiently rigid and durable, but flexible. The plugs are made of metal (not cheap plastic!) And is very durable and reliable! Wires and jacks firmly soldered to the connector and covered with durable rubber (you see this, remove the plug if the screw thread). It is important to note that the plugs are snug against the jacks (RCA) and never fall out of them. There will be no interference, and other troubles. Excellent sound is provided to you! I recommend to buy!

P. S. I apologize for my bad English. I'm from Russia, Siberia and has recently started to learn English :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Quality, January 4, 2013
The quality of this cable is amazing when compared to "box stores". I did not price compare but I am very happy with the sound quality and construction of this item. I took a photo of Mediabridge cable plugged into my iPhone 4 with an unmodified Speck case... note plenty of clearance for proper plug insertion. Also note the case hole was NOT enlarged (widened). The Mediabridge connector appears to be designed for a cased phone. This is a big plus in my book! I measured the connector for those with different case designs. If it fits your needs you will not be disappointed.

I also purchased the coiled cable model. I would give it the same review as above.

5.0 out of 5 stars audio bliss, July 28, 2012
I needed a one (12 feet) mini to stereo RCA cable in order to run the audio from the laptop by the couch to the TV. This works well, seems extra heavy-duty, and replaces a bunch of short patch-together cables with what appears to be more solidly build. Works great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice cable!, August 4, 2011
Sturdy, well made cable with nice quality connectors. RCA connectors fit very snug, no chance of 'em coming loose. Reasonable price for such a good cable. Will definitely be buying more Mediabridge cables!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cable, June 27, 2011
This cable is good. Gives a tight fit at the connections. The gold plated connectors means shouldn't corrode at all. Bought an hdmi from mediabridge before this and looked for the brand again when I needed this connection. Mediabridge gives a nice quality product for the low price you pay for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mediabridge 3.5mm male to 2 RCA stereo audio (mini) cable 25 feet, May 24, 2013
Leahi08 (Oahu, Hawaii) - See all my reviews
Worked well, just as one of my shorter cables did. Sound quality good. The RCA connectors were a little tight and hard to get onto my TV receptors so I put them in and out on an old VCR receptors just to get them to slide easier. It worked and were a little easier to get on to my TV. It connects my TV to my computer, over 20 feet away. With my 25' HDMI cable, I can get my computer to display its screen on the TV with audio and video.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product for the cost out there, July 11, 2014
CMarz19 (Castle Rock, CO) - See all my reviews
Mediabridge is becoming my favorite company for HDMI and audio/visual cables. I was skeptical the 3.5mm jack would fit into my iPhone with the case still on since the Apple jack barely fits around the hole allocated in the case. To my amazement it fit perfectly. Now, I can use this adapter for the stereo I have in my garage and can bring the phone with me anywhere in the garage with me so I can control the tracks that are playing. The sound quality is superb as well. Well done, Mediabridge.