3,195 Reviews
 (2,680)

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!
Published on May 10, 2011 by Julie A. Bitler

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after a month
I had high hopes for this cable being a bit more durable than my last, which only lasted a year. Well, this one only lasted a month, before the metal casing came loose and I stopped getting sound to my left speaker. If I borrow my roommates cord, the problem goes away, so I know the problem is this product. Am very disappointed.
Published on September 24, 2011 by John

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!, May 10, 2011
This review is from: Mediabridge 3.5mm Male To Male Stereo Audio Cable (4 Feet) - Step Down Design for iPhone, iPod, Smartphone, Tablet and MP3 Cases (Personal Computers)
I currently own an iphone that I keep in an otterobox. I have been searching for an aux cable for my car that would fit my iphone with its case on. Well, after trying many cheap and expensive cables, I have found the "one". This Mediabridge cable is not your usual wimpy thin cable you would find for $1 that stops working correctly after a few months, nor is it an expensive one with ends so thick it won't fit in my iphone, it is made very well and its plugs are "stepped" so it is sleek enough to fit in anything with a case on. I am very impressed, and its not easy to impress me. The cable is thick and solid, seems very sturdy and you can't beat it for the price. I am DEFINITELY going to purchase more for my home and recommend Mediabridge cables to all my friends and coworkers. Mediabridge, you have just acquired a customer for life.

5.0 out of 5 stars defective left channel, but resolved by Mediabridge's customer service, June 22, 2011
D. Stamatis (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
After initially receiving a defective cable, Mediabridge contacted me and agreed to send out a replacement cable right away.

I'm very happy with their customer service and willingness to stand behind their products. Please buy with confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cable You Can Buy For The Money, June 4, 2011
Most cables you find out there for consumer electronics are labeled as "high quality" and such, and include a fancy price tag to go along. These cables actually are high quality audio cables at a very reasonable price. I bought one originally for my mother who had purchased a "high quality" cable that best buy sold her for her iPone to use in the car. She paid like $16 or something and was always complaining about having to turn the volume up and all sorts of issues. So I went online and found these, purchased 2 (one for myself) and gave her the other. The next day, she told me what a difference the cable made. She was so surprised that the cheap cable she had been told was "high quality" could be the issue, but now, after using this cable, she believes me!

Bottom line, if you want a nice cable to use for your iPod/iPhone or whatever, use these. They are the best I've ever used. I'll never buy any other again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels like it's quality but don't be fooled, August 3, 2011
J. Rouach "jR" (Brooklyn, NY USA) - See all my reviews
Received this item and it does feel like a quality cable but on use sound comes out from only one speaker needs to be tweaked in order to sound from both speakers plus static of I move my phone I tried on multiple radios and other devices it seems like poor construction on the end pieces

Update: customer support have contacted me based upon my review and offered to replace my damaged cable My only problem is I threw my cable out but if I had to buy a new one I would by this item because excellent customer service is hard to come by I would recommend this purchase as you see in my initial review that it seems and feels like a high quality cable and definitely feels better then my old monster cable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after a month, September 24, 2011
John (Tucson, AZ) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just like it should, June 27, 2011
I cant see giving this less than 5 stars and its plugs are tapered down to a diameter small enough seat fully into my I phone in the case. I highly recommend this cable. I currently own two iphones that I keep in a case (1 at a time). I searched for an aux cable with no luck until now for my car that would fit my iphone in its case. After several months of removing the case from my phone to connect it to my car sterio, I found the this one and asked for it as a gift. This Mediabridge cable works well and appears like it is going to hold up to the predictable bending and abuse it will get.

1.0 out of 5 stars short life, January 30, 2013
We've only been using this cable for two weeks. It's good that it fits into an Otterbox case but bad that it has already failed. Sound only comes from one side unless the cable is wiggled around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost fits Sony MDR NC60 noise cancelling headphone, June 2, 2011
W. Joo (Chula Vista, CA) - See all my reviews
For all you frequent travelers who've lost the audio cable for the Sony MDR-NC60 headphone this cable will not necessarily be the perfect replacement cord. First, the connector doesn't quite fit in the headphone jack; however, you can give it a little push to make it fit. Another option is to unscrew the cover a bit. Second, the cord is a foot shorter; however, this may actually be more optimal. Third, the cord is rather thick (generally a great thing) which becomes somewhat noticeable. Finally, the cable does not have a right angle connection at the seat connection point. Having said all this, I'm really really happy with this cable and it suits me well as a replacement cable for my Sony headphone.

For all others: this cable is really well made. The connectors are gold plated metal with a screw on metal cover and plastic injection sealed solder connection areas. Normally you'd only find molded plastic ends. The fact that the ends are made of actual metal components will allow you to, if $7 bucks is too much money, to fix these cables and/or customize it to suit your taste. Hobbyist will really appreciate this cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for iphone to computer use, October 8, 2013
twirlgrrl "twirlgrrl" (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this cord to connect my iphone to my computer so that I could record some voicemails on the computer. It works perfectly for that purpose. The cord is super sturdy and the connections are solid. The voicemail files recorded clearly. I am very happy with this purchase and glad I made the choice to buy a midrange cord instead of a 5-cent hit-or-miss option from overseas. Sometimes the super-cheap cords work and sometimes you have to buy another one, or five, to do the job. My experience with Mediabridge products to date has been excellent and I highly recommend their stuff.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great with the Otter Box, November 15, 2011
Bought this to use my iPhone 3GS with a couple of iPhone docks I purchased. With the Otterbox installed, the iPhone would not fit in either dock. The neck on the plug works as advertized and allows the connecter to fully seat in the audio out connector. My only complaint is that 4 feet is really long if you just want to connect to a dock in the house. It's good in the car so you have some flexibility about where you place your phone, but in the house it's just a long loop of wire my small kids try to grab and pull down.