5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality
This is a great cable, especially for the price. The materials and build quality are excellent. Some consumers think that thicker cables are better, so manufacturers often encase their cables in a thick coating of cheap plastic insulation designed to make them look like they are higher quality. This usually only makes them heavier and less flexible. Not so with the...
Published on April 14, 2011 by Musicfan145

3.0 out of 5 stars Product performance is not same all the time
I face issue with the connection using this cord sometimes. I use it to connect my laptop to the speaker. But, it seems that it has sides specific to connect to the laptop and the speaker respectively. If you interchange the ends of the cord for connection, no sound comes out. I've never seen this behavior in any power cord, and I'm really surprised.
Published 5 months ago by Rendezvous

‹ Previous | 1 2 366 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and wonderful customer service!, April 15, 2014
JSW (Dallas, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mediabridge 3.5mm Male To Male Stereo Audio Cable (8 Feet) - Step Down Design for iPhone, iPod, Smartphone, Tablet and MP3 Cases (Personal Computers)
Mediabridge is a company with very a responsive customer service department! I ordered this 8 ft cable to connect my desktop PC to my LCD TV. When it didn't work, I planned to contact Mediabridge for assistance. But, they beat me to it -- they sent an unsolicited email to me asking if I needed help or had any questions! I responded yes and explained my situation. They promptly responded back to me with the solution. The cable is very good quality and works perfectly. Wonderful company -- I highly recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cable!, February 15, 2013
Well, to be honest, an auxi cable is an aux cable..... But all of mediabridge's products feel very well made and this is no exception. Its a great cable at an amazing price. I strongly recommend spending your money here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as designed, January 4, 2013
I needed this cable to extend the range of my Bose Soundwave III. The product works as designed and provides good sound quality from my computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible!!, January 1, 2013
I work as a local truck driver. I drive 325 miles five days a week. So I am in my truck for about 7.5-8 hours depending on traffic and weather. I have blown through a generic aux cable, a belkin, and a griffin. All of them felt the same. All of them broke in the same way. No sound on the left or the right. And I had to take a razor to trim the end in order to get them to fit with a case on my iPhone. So I looked on Amazon for the next cable. I decided on the Mediabridge because of the great reviews. I must say that I am pleased. After ordering, Mediabridge sent a nice email letting me know that they were aware of my order, thanked me, and let me know that they were there for anything I needed.

Then I get the cable. It's like nothing I have had before. Feels like a high quality cable, looks like a high quality cable because it is! It fits in my Speck iPhone 5 case without a problem! The rubber that the cable is coated with is incredible. Whenever I rolled up my other cables, they would keep the coiled shape for a while. The Mediabridge cable, doesn't retain the coiled shape. God I love it! I am so happy with this cable and company! I will buy another for home use and I recommend this to anyone who wants a cable that will work!

There is a one year warranty so I am confident that if I do have an issue that Mediabridge will be on top of it with their great customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of equipment, October 17, 2012
This is a VERY high quality cable. As a $10.00 item, it's well worth the price. It came promptly after my order, and it was in the exact same condition that the seller described. Unfortunately, I couldn't use it. The problem wasn't the product itself, but rather the other equipment I was going to use it on. I wanted to connect my Crosley turntable (which has very cheap, built-in speakers) to my Philips stereo system so that I could play my vinyls through better speakers. My turntable has a 3.5 mm auxiliary audio output port that this cable fits into perfectly, but much to my dismay, my stereo system does NOT feature the appropriate input port. Even though my stereo system is an unequipped piece of $#!t, I'm still keeping this cable because it's so well-made and will probably have many other opportunities to be useful in the future. I'll most likely end up scrapping my current system and just buying a new one anyway. In synopsis, if you do decide to purchase this cable, please make sure that your tech is compatible with it beforehand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pricey, well-made cable, October 13, 2012
I thought this seemed a little pricey, but it's a gorgeous cable, extremely well-made. Once it arrived in the mail, I felt I had made a great purchasing
decision. If you have a mission-critical application, where it's important to have a cable you can rely on, I think this is the cable to buy. I'm very glad I bought two.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great products, have and will purchase again!, September 19, 2012
Mediabridge makes some pretty damn good cables, I've purchased 2 versions, the 8 and 4 feet I think versions and both work fantastic.

Sounds great, they're shiny like silk, and the caps are fun to chew on!

yep!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy, good sound quality, July 16, 2012
Bibliophile (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
The title says it all; this is a great stereo cable. I use it in my car, to connect an iPhone (4S, in an Amazon Basics case) to the auxiliary input line on my car's stereo. The input jack is inside the glove compartment, which means I run the cable out through the side of the glove compartment; the cable actually spends all of its time being smashed between the dash and the glove compartment door. Despite this harsh life, the cable is holding up very well, and it has no problem fitting the opening in the Amazon Basics case.

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, but noticing some issues., May 15, 2012
Coolaid (princeton, NJ) - See all my reviews
I use this for my sirius radio to connect to the aux plug in my work car. It may very well be my cradle for the sirius, but I notice that I sometimes lose the right speakers and a tug on the wire returns the sound. Overall the construction looks very good. screw cap over the plugs allows for you to re-solder the wires if you had to. nice thick cable, and gold plated tips.

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, February 18, 2012
some stactic when you plug it to a big theather system but overall it did its job solid cable looks pro my friends been asking me where i got it from.

‹ Previous | 1 2 366 | Next ›