|Item model number||31-399-25B|
|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||300 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||300 x 0.25 x 0.25 inches|
Mediabridge Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable (25 Feet) - RJ45 Computer Networking Cord - Blue
|Price:||$7.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- AVAILABLE COLORS: A variety of Cat5e cable lengths in the following colors - Grey (Amazon Part# B00WEXHL6C), White (B00WEXK54W), Blue (B00WEXHQKI), Red (B00212NO6W), Black (B00WEXKGH8)
- Connects a computer to a printer, router, switch box or other network component in a wired Local Area Network (LAN). Share server files, use a network printer, stream audio or videos, link computers through a network switch and more, at data transmission speeds of up to 1000 Mbps (1 Gbps). Ideal for wired home or office use, this 24 AWG cable meets stricter TIA/EIA standards than conventional Category 5 cables, and can even handle bandwidth-intensive requirements.
- 50-micron male RJ45 connectors on each end, which are durably built with corrosion-resistant gold-plating, for high-quality data transfer accuracy. Category 5 is a computer networking standard, making it compatible with most network components.
- Minimal noise and interference, due to its 4-pair of unshielded twisted copper strands and tough, yet flexible PVC jacket. A heavy duty, snag-less molding makes installation and cable handling effortless.
- Compatible with 10/100 Base-T networks and feature enhanced 350 MHz bandwidth for distributing data, voice, and video at high-speeds.
RJ45 Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable from AmazonBasics Starting At $4.99$4.99). Shop now
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Connects a computer to a printer, router, switch box or other network component in a wired Local Area Network (LAN). Share server files, use a network printer, stream audio/video, link PC's through a network switch & more, at data transfer speeds up to 1000 Mbps (1 Gbps). This 24 AWG cable meets stricter TIA/EIA standards than normal Cat5 cables, & handles high-bandwidth needs. 50-micron male RJ45 connectors are built with corrosion-resistant gold-plating for high-quality accuracy. Noise, interference & crosstalk are reduced with its 4 unshielded twisted pairs (4PR UTP) of copper strands & tough, yet flexible PVC jacket. A heavy-duty, snag-less molding makes setup simple & 350 MHz bandwidth allows for high-speed distribution of data, voice & video.
- Connects network components in a wired LAN at data transmission speeds up to 1 Gbps
- 24 AWG cable exceeds TIA/EIA standards & 350 MHz bandwidth
- 50-micron male RJ45 connectors per end, with corrosion-resistant gold-plating
- 4PR UTP copper strands for minimal noise, interference & crosstalk
- Tough, yet flexible PVC jacket & heavy-duty, snag-less mold
- Devices with RJ45 jacks, including computers & peripherals like routers, switch boxes, network printers & network attached storage devices
- Cat5 is a computer networking standard & works with 10/100 Base-T networks
Plug-&-play: Ready to use, once each end is connected to a respective port on a compatible device
- Network speed is determined by factors other than just cables, like a router/switch box
- Also known as a network cable, computer cable, Category5e cable, Ethernet cable, or Data/LAN cable
Limited 1 Year Warranty
Top Customer Reviews
it was the length that they advertised.
it was blue, like the picture.
they even included a free zip-lock bag and a twisty-tie.
i enjoy using it. in fact, this review is being transmitted to amazon using that cable.
Additional Network Tips: If PSN's performance is poor then read the following tips that I did to improve it.
1) Set up a static IP address for your PS3. You can find a step-by-step guide on portforward[DOT]com. On the main page go to "other guides", then "configuring a static IP address", then finally choose the one for PS3. During the set up for this you would be able to choose a wired connection and a wireless connection. For the best performance and reliability, I would suggest using a wired connection.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sturdy terminals and reliable throughput given it's length. Really nice cable.Published 9 hours ago by B. Higgins
It works like it's supposed to and showed up when it was supposed toPublished 3 days ago by kelly moya
Good quality and less than half the price than the store by my housePublished 3 days ago by Michael Behan
Arrived in an orderly time, the ends are protected from breakage and the whole thing is quality. No short cuts on this product. .Published 4 days ago by B Reasonable