1,420 Reviews
 (1,233)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highest Quality RG6 Cable Sold
Published on August 4, 2011 by Michael

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't meet RG6 specifications
I bought 3 of the 50ft dual shielded cables. Yes they look great and are thick however, electricity doesn't care about that. It's about impedance. Once they arrived I pulled them out and did a basic continuity check to make sure there where no problems before I ran them. As much to my dismay all showed a 2ohm drop across the center conductor. Now this is a 50ft...
Published on November 19, 2011 by jswatts72

5.0 out of 5 stars Highest Quality RG6 Cable Sold, August 4, 2011
Michael "Network Engineer" (Upland, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
It's a coaxial cable. That much is clear. But if you're even looking at this page/review, then you need a GOOD cable. You've found it. This cable is shielded to the point where you could run a magnet over it and it wouldn't affect a TV signal (I've tried!). It is RG6 cable, so it can carry HDTV (or any other frequency up to 3 GHz). And great connectors on the ends, they are standard F style screw connectors, but they are sturdy and well made, you can tell they will not fall off or get pulled off. I highly recommend this cable, or cable of the same quality, for any type of HDTV signal - RG59 cable and unshielded cable will cause your picture to pixelate or blank out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality coax and "F" connectors, April 17, 2012
Length:: 1:54 Mins

I had recently purchased a cheaper 50' coax cable with "F" connectors 50FT F-f RG6 Patch Cable Blk Premium Retail Blister Pack but returned it. The product photo did not match what I received.The connectors and molded ends on that cheap coax cable were so bad it was nearly impossible to tighten them to my cable box and TV. And once "tightened" the cable caused the signal to flicker if it was moved the slightest amount.

So I began looking again for a better quality cable and discovered this Mediabridge cable. What a difference in quality. Much much better and with excellent quality F-connectors too. These are easy to hand tighten and if you still want a completely snug fit, you can use a wrench to give it a final tweak. Or you could install the included easy grip connectors which make hand tightening pretty easy.

The cable is not picking up interference from anything else and the connection to the cable box and TV is secure. This is a great quality cable for the money. I wish I had bought it the first time around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best RG6 for Value and Quality, June 4, 2011
I don't normally write reviews but I feel I need to reward Mediabridge for their outstanding customer service and quality. I ordered this cable this past Wednesday morning. To my surprise, I received this the next day! I'm in Seattle, WA so you can use my location as a reference as to where Mediabridge is shipping from. The cable is professional quality, very well made, and made in the USA. I hooked up this cable to my outdoor TV antenna a couple of days ago and I immediately noticed the improved TV image. There was more contrast and more punch to the colors. I'm a videophile and have worked in the high end/professional AV world from a distributor standpoint for many years so I do know how to judge image quality. In my opinion, this cable is the best buy for your money out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cable, September 12, 2010
Candace P. (Evansville, IN USA) - See all my reviews
Great cable for a very low price. High quality shielded cable with well fitting connectors. If you need a long coaxial cable and don't wanna pay ridiculous store prices I highly recommend this Mediabridge cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality - Even Cable Guy Agreed!!, July 19, 2011
First let me just say the cable installer who came by from Time Warner was blown away at the quality of the cables vs. the price.

These babies are thick!! Lots of shielding!!! Connectors are top notch as well!!

Ordered at 7p on Friday and they were delievered on SATURDAY for only 3.99!!! Thanks Prime!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quad shielded cable is well worth the priice, January 10, 2011
Although the description says it is a double shielded cable, it is actually a quad shielded RG6 cable as indicated by the printing on the cable itself. The item was shipped by Amazon, so it in a box with some other items I purchased. The cable itself was in a separate plastic bag. The connectors are very good and comparable to the ones used by the local cable TV provider. It worked flawlessly and is definitely well worth the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Cables, May 30, 2012
suncat (Jonesborough, TN USA) - See all my reviews
I decided to replace the cable company's cables with these to improve the picture. I had some minor pixelization on a few channels. Problem solved. These are much more sturdy. For the price of a service call I bought 4 cables of varying length & did it myself. About half the price of the stuff at Home Depot & much better quality. You can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mediabridge - Dual Shielded Coaxial Cable, January 21, 2011
Better than the junk that's available in my area. Has full braided shielding where the other cheaper cables have a single copper hair wrapped in foil. Break that copper hair from flexing (moving Satellite receiver around)& you loose grounding with dish. The braiding on this cable will allow more flexing. Recommend this product highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Coax and Connectors! Great Price!, August 20, 2011
I ordered one of these 100' cables from Mediabridge for the great price and free shipping with "Amazon Prime". UPS delivered it to wrong address but before resolving this issue I had to order another one as I needed it right away. A 100' cable at the "big box" stores cost twice as much anyway. I got the second cable without a problem, then after running the entire length from basement to attic in our 1975 four bedroom condo and hooking to an HD cable receiver I called the cable company to activate the new box. I was a little worried about signal strength as I have two splitters in the line. First a 2-Way splitter, with one "out" going to a cable modem and the other into another 4-Way splitter. Among the 4 "outs" there was this 100' cable to the new HD cable box? Well, During the activation process with the Cable company we did have an issue at first but it turned out to be a bad HDMI cable. The tech with the cable company said it wasn't my cable connection because he could see that I had a "very strong" (his words) signal through the cable. Swapped out the HDMI cord and the HD signal was beautiful. In summary I learned if you stick with quality "spitters" and high-end cables like this one from Mediabridge with Compression connectors the length of the cable runs will be less of a factor. Oh yeah, and the other cable from my first order showed up. I was going to send it back but decided to put it to use as well. Now I have two 100'runs from the 4-way splitter and they both have great signal strength.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mediabridge coaxial cable does the job for less!, March 31, 2011
Having purchased a new antenna in a quest to avoid monthly satellite or cable fees, I bought a new shielded cable to improve the reception. After reviewing feedback and prices, I decided to give the triple shielded Mediabridge cable a try. You think, from the description "nickel plated" that it is not copper, but that is just the connectors, which need to be of hard metal for durability. On close inspection, this cable appears to be solid copper,(although I did not examine under a microscope or cut into it to make sure!). It is of high quality, heavy duty, and though it is not quad shielded, it provides a crisp, clear signal with no interference, even next to other electrical devices. If you have over 50 ft. from signal source to TV, you may want to go with the quad shielded, but otherwise, this is an excellent buy.

Rate and Discover Movies