5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
Published on January 28, 2012 by Jeff Johnson

2.0 out of 5 stars Connections
Difficult to attach in tight locations, has a deeper connection than expected or shown. It would be better to update listing according to delivered product.
Published 15 months ago by Terri M Rodgers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, January 28, 2012
This review is from: Mediabridge Coaxial Digital Audio/Video Cable (15 Feet) - Triple Shielded F-Pin to F-Pin with Easy Grip Connector Caps - Black (Electronics)
We dumped our cable co. a few years back and put up an antenna plus a booster. I had ran a dual shielded cable from the antenna to the booster connector in the house. Once in the house I just used a cheapie store bought cable to attach to my analog to digital convertor box. Still using my old trusted Sony Trinitron analog TV I would always have the signal drop in and out when I was watching the NFL games on Sunday. I am about 75 miles from the signal tower and was amazed the signal was as good as it was. When looking at the picture of the Mediabridge cable seeing the heavier gage solid copper core wire and being dual shielded I thought maybe that cheapie patch cable I was using had been my problem all along. After receving the Mediabridge cable I could it was a quality product. Putting side by side with my other cable there was no comparison. It has solved my reception problem and at a great price. I would not hesitate to buy from Mediabridge again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice High Quality Cable, April 2, 2012
Wanted to get a better SNR and power level in the cable box and cable modem setup in my apartment, where the cable gets split twice and the coax runs past all sorts of AC power strips, transformers, etc.. I combined this nice, heavy, shielded cable with two MonsterCable splitters in place of the cheap crap the cable company had installed. SNR on my cable modem went from 32 to 38, downstream power went from +8 to +2, and upstream power went from 50 to 38. Similar results on my cable boxes: went from technically-in-range-but-borderline to well-within-normal. Eliminated annoying episodes of pixelation on the TVs. Bottom line is that this is a quality product that was worth buying and installing to clear up occasional issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Cables, May 30, 2012
suncat (Jonesborough, TN USA) - See all my reviews
I decided to replace the cable company's cables with these to improve the picture. I had some minor pixelization on a few channels. Problem solved. These are much more sturdy. For the price of a service call I bought 4 cables of varying length & did it myself. About half the price of the stuff at Home Depot & much better quality. You can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, thoughtful service, March 8, 2013
I recently moved, and the existing coax cable cord wasn't long enough to reach my TV. This company had the cheapest one in the length I needed, so I decided to give them a try. The cable arrived quickly and works fine. I tend to be lazy about writing reviews, but I got an email from them today that impressed me, so here I am. I do sometimes loose track of where I've ordered an item from, so although this particular email was unnecessary, it was very much appreciated. The relevant part of the email is as follows (The subject line was "We're here if you need us"):

Thank You!
We know you have a lot of choices and we truly appreciate you choosing Mediabridge.
2 Follow-Up Emails
When you place an order with Mediabridge Products through Amazon, we will send you 1 email immediately after you place the order so you know how to find us if you need us. We send you a 2nd email a few weeks later just in case you need us and you forgot how to find us. That is it. No more emails.
Questions? Comments? Concerns?
Most of our products are very simple. Some are more technical. Whether you are novice or an expert, we want you to be comfortable. My team and I are standing by in Cherry Hill, NJ if you need us for product questions, setup or installation assistance, or if there is a problem with the product.
Just reply to this email for help or give us a call at 856-216-8222.
Support Hours (Eastern Time Zone)
Monday (Limited Support Available) 9am to 6pm
Tuesday 9am to 9pm
Wednesday 9am to 6pm
Thursday 9am to 9pm
Friday 9am to 6pm
Saturday 9am to 6pm
Closed Sunday

Now, in my book, that's an excellent way to do business. No sales pitch, no hassle, just a follow up to make sure everything is ok. I like that. I don't see needing anything else in the near future, but if I do, I know where I will look first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 3, 2012
Had to move a Television to another area in the bedroom. Purchased this along with a female To female "f" Barrel Connector. No loss of signal that I can see. There are other cables out there that are less expensive or that are suppose to be better, but I like Mediabridge products. They are always high quality, they work, not expensive and ship fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great value, November 10, 2012
We purchased these cables to install when we put up our new antenna. We currently have them running on our current setup, and I am impressed with their performance. I do believe that through my testing, it has been revealed that these do contribute to a slight improvement in signal quality. They pass near several high current electrical sources and seem to not be effected in any way by it. They are also well constructed. This is a great deal. I will purchase mediabridge cables in the future.

UPDATE: We now have a proper antenna installed as well as an RCA Preamplifier installed (purchased that on Amazon as well). We now get strong and continuous local TV service and we are over 60 miles from the source. Every component is critical in getting the best results, so I still recommend these cables!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable purchased thru Amazon, December 2, 2011
This cable is great. The coaxial cable that I was using before this purchase caused the audio and video to break up and skip. I think it was not shielded well. Now that I am using the Mediabridge-Dual Shielded cable the video and audio on cable TV is great. The length is perfect for my use. It shipped fast without me paying extra for fast shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy grip cap is awesome, July 13, 2014
I noticed that a few of my HD channels weren't working. Most of the time I'd get a black screen and Tivo would giving me a V52 error searching for signal. Sometimes a picture would show, but it would be very pixelated and no sound. According to the Tivo diagnostics; the signal strength for those channels fluctuated from 0 to a low number compared to the other channels that worked fine. Called Comcast and went through several things to troubleshoot to no resolution. They said they could have a tech come out or go and try and get a new cable card.

While troubleshooting, I removed the coax cable from the wall and tivo and it was very very hard to unscrew the cable and just as hard to put back on. The cable came from Comcast and had been there for several years. I don't know if coax will go bad, but I figured I might as well try a new cable especially if I could find something that was easier to screw on and off.

I found this cable on the best sellers list and had bought Mediabridge HDMI cables in the past and was happy with them. I was very interested because they have an easy grip cap.

The easy grip cap works really well and made tightening or loosening the cable very easy compared to before. The best news is that with the new coax the channels started working fine again. Not sure if my older cable went bad or just didn't have a tight connection or what. but it's working now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, Good Price, Excellent Customer Service and Followup, January 5, 2014
I am a continuing customer of Mediabridge because they make good products and they follow up with two E-mails to insure the customer is satisfied with their product. American manufacturers and distributors tend to assume "No news is good news" when their products are average or below par at best. I remember a story I heard as a child regarding the way Japanese treat their customers - If a seller was told their product did not work or was poorly made, the seller would very sincerely apologize then either replace the item, return the customer's money, or replace the item and return their money with apologies. We often forget the cost of inconvenience, loss of use, etc. when a product we depend on fails to meet our expectations. Anyone can sell ONE ITEM. A merchant who cultivates an alliance with their customers gains word-of-mouth advertizing which is free and worth much more than a colorful magazine ad that will be ignored.

Yep! I'll continue trading with Mediabridge because they sell good products at a fair price and insure quality control. I don't want a guarantee. . . I want the seller to be concerned about getting it right the first time. Best of Luck, Mediabridge Company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coaxial Video cable - The right size at a great price, March 23, 2013
I needed a coaxial video cable for my son's tv. It had to be a certain size. I checked several local stores but couldn't find the right size or they had the cable however I would have to have the ends added at an additional cost. I then checked as I always do with Amazon and finally learned that's what I should of done in the first place. Going forward I'll go to Amazon first and if per chance I can't find what I want shop around. However I just realized that Amazon has always been able to supply my needs for I have to say everything. Thanks Medabridge and Amazon. I'm extremely happy in every sense of the word.