Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mediabridge FLEX Series HDMI Cable (6 Feet) - High-Speed Supports 4K, Ethernet, 3D and Audio Return [Newest Standard] - (Part# MPC-HDMI34-6 )
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 26, 2015
Had just purchased new high-end Sony equipment: XBR55" TV, CTL370 Soundbar, and DVD player. Ordered 3 of these to link them together along with a new cable box, since new Sony equipment has some cool features (using control-HDMI and ARC) to make operation seamless. Spent almost three hours on the phone with Sony tech support trying to determine why sound was sometimes muting and pictures weren't appearing consistently when switching inputs. Eventually, we all thought either the new TV or the new Soundbar was defective. Just for the heck of it, I went to Best Buy and bought (very overpriced) Monster Cable HDMI cables. To my shock, it solved everything. More surprising, it wasn't just ONE of these Mediabridge cables that wasn't working properly. So if you NEED true hi-speed and CERTIFIED ARC (audio return channel), you'll save yourself a lot of expensive time looking somewhere else. And yes, I know all the reviews were/are 5-star... which is why I bought them in the first place.
55 comments|41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 23, 2013
I tried this cable to connect a Roku box to my TV. It worked, but there were occasional gray flashing rectangles on the screen. I didn't get this effect with any other HDMI cables I own.

I called the company and they replaced it, but the second one produced flashes on the screen and static on the audio. Either I'm very unlucky, the quality control is bad, or this cable as designed just isn't up to the task.
on March 11, 2014
They didn't work. I buy them supously to get rid of long cables, but this cables didnt work . the audio was interrupted
on May 3, 2016
I purchased this HDMI cable because I bought a new Roku 3 and I was replacing a Roku XS. I thought my existing HDMI cable was no longer up with the technology (5 years old) so I thought I would start my Roku 3 with the latest and greatest. The movies seem to be much clearer and much more HD than they were before. I was happy with this purchase.
on April 1, 2016
As a professional AV installer, I have had a lot issues with substandard HDMI cables which don't work properly with the resolutions they are supposed to support. For a long while, my go-to company to use was BlueJeans cable, and whilst they are still available, I really like these Mediabridge cables (with the green stripe specifically) for the thin-ness and hence flexibility of the cable, and the fact that they work without issue at 1080p resolution, from an Apple TV for example.

I have NOT tested them at 4K as I don't have any material capable of working at 4K, and I don't have a display at home that is 4K capable yet (both mine are 1080p capable).

The price is also excellent, and I will not buy any other cable for my clients, as I'm going to be the one they call if it stops working!
on December 31, 2014
Another great cable from Mediabridge. Perfect length and flexibility to connect an Apple TV that is mounted to the back of my Toshiba TV using the TotalMount - Apple TV Universal Mounting System (see photo). Also used a Monoprice HDMI Port Saver (Male to Female) - 270 Degree connector for the HDMI input on the back of the TV. From the photo you can also see the Mediabridge coaxial cable connected to the back of my Toshiba TV. As for the image and sound quality coming out of my TV after connecting the Apple TV using the Mediabridge HDMI cable, I don't think it could be any better!!!
review image
on June 10, 2015
One of these would not work for me when I went to use it. I went back to the old style thicker cable and have had no problems with any of those.
on June 1, 2016
Primary use from my sound bar to tv where other brands seem to fail (despite ARC) or die after limited use. Updated my previous version when I upgraded to a 4K TV and performance has been solid. While flexible, these cables are sturdy and less bulky than similar options, which helps keeps my entertainment center clean and streamlined.
on December 25, 2015
I've purchased many HDMI cables from Mediabridge and they'll continue to be my brand of choice. They are great. I especially like their FLEX line. They are light weight and don't put as much strain on HDMI ports as some heavier cables. They just plain work, are high quality, and have always been at a great price.
on December 28, 2015
Superb cable. Extremely flexible with plated ends that fit securely in my devices.

Used this six footer to clean up my living room HDTV install on a turntable stand. Lightweight flexible design eliminated the positioning rebound I was experiencing with a standard cable.