5.0 out of 5 stars works great!!
This product works great, I run everyday and it stays nice and secure on my arm.. I was nervous at first because you have to take it out of your phones protective case in order for it to fit into the armband but there is nothing to worry about.
Published 2 months ago by Scott

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for comfort, bad for weather
While I love the comfort and support, this allows no protection from the elements. 1 ragnar trail Zion's and a wild snowstorm later, I'm buying a new iphone 5. Keep in mind that this will cost 300+ if you decide to run in less than sunny conditions.
Published 3 months ago by Ckhutch

5.0 out of 5 stars works great!!, May 28, 2014
This review is from: Mediabridge Sport Armband for iPhone 5 / iPhone 5S (Black) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 17, 2014
I'm a petite so this is perfect for my small arms (Finally!!!). Love it! I can also fit 2 keys in there too (+ my iPhone 5 of course). Woohoo.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for comfort, bad for weather, May 2, 2014
Ckhutch "ckhutch" (Salt Lake City, UT) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars A little flimsy, but doing the job well so far, May 25, 2014
The silicone cover is a bit thin and filmy in my opinion. It doesn't seem to hold the phone super secure. But that being said, I've had no problems wearing it. Although I don't do a lot of high impact - just some walking and jogging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great armband, April 9, 2014
I really have no complaints here and as far as I'm concerned, that's worthy of five stars. It was cheap, the band itself is entirely unobtrusive, and there's nothing faulty about it. Keeps my iPhone safe and on my arm while I go running. Get one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adjustable to fit many sizes, June 11, 2014
My son's arms are bigger than most armbands and this one is adjustable and stretchy so it fit. Took a bit of searching but Amazon came through!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't workout without it!, August 10, 2013
Fantastic value, lightweight, adjustable strap, I use it for lifting weights and cardio. They included two free iPhone screen protectors!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great arm band! Worth the money., June 18, 2014
I've bought a multitude of armbands and I've got to say that this is the best I have ever owned. The extremely simple design makes it possible for all sorts of different arm sizes to fit around. It's just a rubber case for the phone to stay in place and a velcro strap that goes around the bicep. That's it. Well worth the price and the company that sells the armband even emails you asking if you have any questions about the product. I'm extremely satisfied with my purchase. The only little complaint I have is that my phone jiggles a little when I'm running, other than that; it's a great armband.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm satisfied, July 31, 2014
I thought it was going to slip out of the sleeve because it doesn't seem too safe since it's just silicone and a strap. However I was pleasantly surprised when after vigorous activity the phone remained in place. This is much better than holding the phone while running or even having it bounce around in a pocket. It's a good buy and for the price it is worth it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 14, 2014
Great for the price but it didn't come with a front cover like it says.

Rate and Discover Movies