Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on September 16, 2014
I've been using this for a little over two months and it does it's job perfectly. I use this while rowing and weight lifting and the band stays in place and secure. I also use it while biking in the Florida heat (think 107 degrees and muggy) and no amount of arm sweat has moved it. I thought that I would prefer to have a plastic screen over the front (my last arm band did), but I actually like Mediabridge's lack of a screen cover. My old one got gunky whereas the Mediabridge arm band stays clean and seems less germy. It's also extremely easy to pop the phone into the armband case. One of the top selling points for me is the size of this armband. Some other bands look like you have strapped an iPad mini to your arm, they just have far too much surface area. The Mediabridge armband is thoughtfully designed and conforms to your phone without a bunch of excess materials hanging over. I am very happy with this purchase. Thanks, Mediabridge!
on March 17, 2014
I'm a petite so this is perfect for my small arms (Finally!!!). Love it! I can also fit 2 keys in there too (+ my iPhone 5 of course). Woohoo.
on May 28, 2014
This product works great, I run everyday and it stays nice and secure on my arm.. I was nervous at first because you have to take it out of your phones protective case in order for it to fit into the armband but there is nothing to worry about.
on April 9, 2014
I really have no complaints here and as far as I'm concerned, that's worthy of five stars. It was cheap, the band itself is entirely unobtrusive, and there's nothing faulty about it. Keeps my iPhone safe and on my arm while I go running. Get one.
on July 31, 2014
I thought it was going to slip out of the sleeve because it doesn't seem too safe since it's just silicone and a strap. However I was pleasantly surprised when after vigorous activity the phone remained in place. This is much better than holding the phone while running or even having it bounce around in a pocket. It's a good buy and for the price it is worth it.
on September 21, 2014
bought for working out at the gym. Have had several other brand arm bands but for my new 5C I tried this one. Love the soft neoprene case design. I just pop off my iphone case and slip into the flexible armband case. Don't worry--it will not pop out of the case. It is flexible but securely holds your phone. Armband is easily adjustable and will fit any size arm. One note: there is no clear plastic cover overthe iphone face. I have a screen protector and thats all that is needed. I had other band designed with clear plastic faces. They made the touch screen hard to use and somethimes they got cloudy. This is a great value!
on October 2, 2014
Excellent quality case!

1. Don't be afraid, the phone won't fall. Mine couldn't fall out no matter how much I tried. To come out it has to be bended quite a bit, and on your arm it can't be bended at all.

2. There's no room for a key. It's not a con, it's just some other commenters mentioned it, but there isn't any room pocket or anything like that. Just FYI.

3. Phone screen is not protected from rain in this case (in comparison with other, cheaper cases). It isn't a drawback either, just FYI. The screen is made from glass so a mild rain isn't a big problem though.
on May 17, 2014
This is built off of a flexible rubberized plastic. I was initially concerned that it would not grab / hold onto the device well, but that was unfounded as it's performed well with holding onto the device.

We've been training for a 5k. It's been a cooler spring, so we've not sweat nearly a much as what we would if it was excessively warm. This said, I'm not a severely sweaty guy, paired with being cooler than usual, I still have had periods of hugely increased condensation because of the openings for the camera (why the heck is this needed??!). I have been placing the band over my t-shirt sleeve which seems to help, but sometimes my shirt sleeves are a bit too short to protect the whole thing. Long story short, I'm glad this was cheap, because I'm not a huge fan. Given the choice between this and another one, I would have picked another.
44 comments|16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 27, 2015
This is a great armband/case for running. The silicone case molded perfectly to the phone. I do have to take my out of it's everyday case to get it in but I like it that way, less bulk when running. You could just use the case without the armband and it's a pretty good case, but then you have to thread the band through a couple of slits in the back when you want to run, so either way it still takes some effort.

I like that the case, while running, doesn't bounce around and the armband doesn't have to be extremely tight to stay in one place. It is very easy to adjust and even for long runs it remains comfortable. I haven't had any issues with sweating and the armband. The case isn't going to help in rain because it isn't enclosed. The screen protector is a nice bonus and easy enough to put on but nothing to write home about and not why I bought this. I will buying another one just like this when I upgrade my phone.
on May 25, 2014
The silicone cover is a bit thin and filmy in my opinion. It doesn't seem to hold the phone super secure. But that being said, I've had no problems wearing it. Although I don't do a lot of high impact - just some walking and jogging.