Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 2, 2011
For all you frequent travelers who've lost the audio cable for the Sony MDR-NC60 headphone this cable will not necessarily be the perfect replacement cord. First, the connector doesn't quite fit in the headphone jack; however, you can give it a little push to make it fit. Another option is to unscrew the cover a bit. Second, the cord is a foot shorter; however, this may actually be more optimal. Third, the cord is rather thick (generally a great thing) which becomes somewhat noticeable. Finally, the cable does not have a right angle connection at the seat connection point. Having said all this, I'm really really happy with this cable and it suits me well as a replacement cable for my Sony headphone.

For all others: this cable is really well made. The connectors are gold plated metal with a screw on metal cover and plastic injection sealed solder connection areas. Normally you'd only find molded plastic ends. The fact that the ends are made of actual metal components will allow you to, if $7 bucks is too much money, to fix these cables and/or customize it to suit your taste. Hobbyist will really appreciate this cable.
Having a stepped plug on each end of this shielded stereo audio cable means that it can be plugged into virtually any smartphone or MP3 player even if the device is in a protective case. Yet the step on the end of the plug doesn't interfere with using it with sockets that are not recessed. Thus far all of my connections have been static-free and reliable.
on December 27, 2011
The shielding on this cable makes all the difference. I was using an "average" cable to hook up a mobile "home theater" set up while on vacation recently. When I connected the audio output of the Blue Ray player to a set of Logitechs mobile speakers for iPods initially, the sound was horrible with lots of static and "popping." When I finally switched to this cable, the difference was shocking...very clear, much more detailed and it changed the output of the speakers from "tinny" to a room filling, "being there" audio experience! ...and all of this improvement because I switched to this little cable.
on June 27, 2011
I cant see giving this less than 5 stars and its plugs are tapered down to a diameter small enough seat fully into my I phone in the case. I highly recommend this cable. I currently own two iphones that I keep in a case (1 at a time). I searched for an aux cable with no luck until now for my car that would fit my iphone in its case. After several months of removing the case from my phone to connect it to my car sterio, I found the this one and asked for it as a gift. This Mediabridge cable works well and appears like it is going to hold up to the predictable bending and abuse it will get.
on November 5, 2012
At first I was wary about purchasing this, after reading a few negative reviews; that being said, I did so anyway. (I'm such a rebel.) When it arrived, I was surprised by how thick it was - this is not the same flimsy cable that comes with most of your audio devices! The build quality of these is wonderful - the end caps are metal, not plastic as the stock images had me believing. The only issue I see is that the plugs are ALMOST too big to fit into some audio devices... I purchased this cable to replace the flimsy one that came with my headphones, and the jack is so flush with the headphone plastic that you can't even twist the plug around in the socket. I suppose that might be a good thing, though.
review image review image
A male-to-male audio cable is one of those cables I seem to be needing frequently. My car has a console with connections for USB and for audio plugs but it's the most inconvenient space--to connect my MP3, I needed a longer cable to exit the console box and let me attach the player conveniently. I had another use for it, connecting a small external speaker to the MP3 player.

The plugs are plated in gold for better connectivity and they have plastic protectors endcaps if you want to keep them safe between uses. I was really pleased with this cable.
on May 3, 2012
I purchased this cable for my mp3 used in car (via AUX). The product is very solid in shape and conveys beautiful stereo sound. I highly recommend this product.
on October 8, 2013
I bought this cord to connect my iphone to my computer so that I could record some voicemails on the computer. It works perfectly for that purpose. The cord is super sturdy and the connections are solid. The voicemail files recorded clearly. I am very happy with this purchase and glad I made the choice to buy a midrange cord instead of a 5-cent hit-or-miss option from overseas. Sometimes the super-cheap cords work and sometimes you have to buy another one, or five, to do the job. My experience with Mediabridge products to date has been excellent and I highly recommend their stuff.
on July 14, 2014
Another surprisingly high quality item for a low price from Mediabridge. I have purchased a number of their cables now, and every time, I am amazed at the quality they deliver for the budget prices they charge. They have become the first vendor I check when looking for a cable.
on May 1, 2014
I purchased this exact cable about a year ago, and loved it. It was the perfect length, had high quality connectors, and the cable felt nice and thick. I needed to replace the cable recently because I forgot to take it out of the car that I was selling. The replacement that I ordered felt noticeably flimsier and thinner. I have ordered many cables from mediabridge in the past and they have all been excellent. This is the first time I ordered a cable from them and thought that it was just "OK". Maybe they are trying to cut some costs here and there, but I definitely noticed a different in quality.