- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Sale:||$4.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$7.00 (58%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Mediabridge Toslink Cable
Connects high-performance audio components (CD/Blu-Ray/DVD players & game consoles) to a home theater's receiver or preamplifier. Carrying a distortion-free, fiber-optic digital audio stream, the Toslink cable gives a purer audio signal than ordinary electrical wires, making it truer to original recordings. Built for optimal signal transfer & minimal corrosion, this cable's construction includes a durable PVC jacket, gold-plating & buffer tubing. Practically designed connector grips make cable handling easy. Use its multi-channel connection to send a Dolby Digital/DTS soundtrack to an audio processor or A/V receiver for surround-sound decoding. Includes protective rubber tips for when the cable is unplugged. When sound quality is a priority, this cable is the clear choice.
- Connects audio components to a receiver/preamplifier, audio processor or DAC
- Clear, multi-channel digital audio & optimal signal transfer
- Durable PVC outer layer, corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors & buffer tubing
- Fiber-optics for sonic accuracy, natural sounds & prevention of interference that electrical cables incur
Connector type: Toslink-Toslink, 2-shot mold
- Devices with Toslink ports, like a CD/Blu-Ray/DVD player & game console
- Works with S/PDIF, ADAT's, Dolby Digital, & DTS
Plug-&-play: Ready to use, once each end is connected to its respective port on a compatible device
- Remove the protective rubber tips prior to installation
- Unsupported by TrueHD & DTS-HD
- 1 x Toslink cable
- 2 x Rubber tip
Length: 6 Feet
Would you like to give feedback on images?
It's a cable-- it does what it is supposed to do. With the demise of Radio Shack, the internet becomes fall back solution for this stuff.Published 6 days ago by randy schmidt
Some of the best feeling and quality cables I have purchased. Will buy again (and already did!)Published 8 days ago by Ethan Gollehon
Used this wire to connect the optical output from my 55" Sony Bravia LED TV to my Bose CineMate GS Series II Digital Home Theater Speaker System. Read morePublished 12 days ago by HalliganHook
Got me from point A to point B with no loss in signal. Very easy to use. If you need a cable, this is the one!Published 12 days ago by Bradley J. Wentz
Plastic connector is low build quality and broke while attempting to disconnect from (Xbox) devicePublished 13 days ago by Shaun May