2,178 Reviews
 (1,861)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mediabridge Toslink audio cable
This is the first optical cable I have purchased from Mediabridge but have used 3 of their HDMI cables in various lengths and have had no problems with them.
I have had a few different makes of Toslink cables, but always settled for the lower end versions because of the high cost of name-brand cable. Like almost everything- you get what you pay for- very thin...
Published on March 17, 2011 by radar363

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a universal plug size
Although this cable will work well once it is connected, be aware that the plug is larger than most toslink cables and may be too large to fit into the optical socket of your particular device. This cable will NOT fit Panasonic DMP-BDT210 Blu-ray players; it WILL fit most a/v receivers.
Published on November 23, 2011 by Susie Q

‹ Previous | 139 40 41218 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Always quality, March 16, 2014
This optical audio cable was exactly as described. Quality was top notch.
I have purchased Mediabridge products many times both for personal use and for my recording studio.
They are top quality in both product and customer service. As long as Mediabridge has the product I need I will only buy from them....reliable, prompt, quality, service.

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked, March 16, 2014
Joseph Wilson (Carlsbad, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mediabridge Toslink Cable (6 Feet) - Optical Digital Audio Cable (Personal Computers)
Worked as advertized. Simple device to use, just plug and play. Easy to use. Arrived in good condition. well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars No reason not to buy, March 15, 2014
Appears to be a very good cable. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another. I was using an RCA cable for sound from my cable box to the stereo rec. Seems to be a step up with this Toslink cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cable., March 14, 2014
Good quality optical cable, nice thick cord. Fits all my hifi equipment perfectly. Priced right too. What's not to love?

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, March 14, 2014
just what i needed for my new speaker bar a nice quality product it really helped improve the sound and connectivity

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, March 14, 2014
Met every expectation. Needed a cable for my sound bar and chose this cable and it is excellent! Highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable. Works perfectly, March 14, 2014
Andy Shapiro (Santa Barbara, CA.) - See all my reviews
High quality and works just as it should. No need to look for a more expensive cable! I'd order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice long optical cord for my TV, March 14, 2014
This cord met my needs for mounting a flat screen TV on the wall, the original order was lost in the mail and they sent another with no questions asked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Last stop for any accessory needs., March 13, 2014
Perfect items. Sent with lighting speed. Excellent price. Nice people. Whist more could you want? Don't worry it's all good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked, March 13, 2014
Nice cable I plugged it in and it was the right connection. I ordered just the right length so I didn't have to move anything. This was to hook my TV out sound to my auto system and it really works great.

‹ Previous | 139 40 41218 | Next ›