5.0 out of 5 stars good ones
Minimal packing and protection but still make it.
Cable look like good quality ones, not premiums though.
The shape is very good, snap and stay secure, sometime too secured as it may be diffictult to remove, but I prefer that as I never remove my cables or once in a year!
Published on October 29, 2011 by Nono

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a universal plug size
Although this cable will work well once connected, be aware that the plug is larger than most toslink cables and may be too large to fit into the optical socket of your particular device. This cable will NOT fit Panasonic DMP-BDT210 Blu-ray players; it WILL fit into most a/v receivers.
Published on November 23, 2011 by Susie Q

5.0 out of 5 stars good ones, October 29, 2011
This review is from: Mediabridge Toslink Cable (3 Feet) - Optical Digital Audio Cable (Personal Computers)
Minimal packing and protection but still make it.
Cable look like good quality ones, not premiums though.
I strongly advise you to go for that kind of size if that is what you need, a lot of people tend to take 6ft because it is almost the same price, but then the overlong is very bothering in cabinet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made, but tight fit, December 13, 2012
M. Smith (Washington, NC) - See all my reviews
The Mediabridge Toslink cable seems to be well made and works well once installed, but it was tight fit. An Amazon Basics Toslink cable snaps in and out of the same sockets easily, while I had to press very firmly to get the Mediabridge cable to snap in. It seems size is a problem with Toslink cables as some people complain of a too-loose fit and others of a too-tight fit for the same make and model cable.
I noticed the little transverse ridges on the top and bottom surfaces of the Mediabridge plug seemed slightly taller than on my Amazon Basics cable, so I filed them down with a fingernail file, and -- perfect fit! The Mediabridge cable now snaps in and out easily and securely. If you try this, be careful to only file off a small amount of the ridges, as they are what holds the plug in the socket (makes the snap).

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a universal plug size, November 23, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars DIdn't work with my digital optical audio 3x1 switch, April 26, 2014
Audio was intermittent when I had it connected between my digital optical audio 3x1 switch (I bought the J-Tech one, but there are many identical ones on amazon) and my Sony DAVHDX576WF. Other cables worked just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid and good connection, October 8, 2013
These are solid and at a great price with great sound. No problems at all. In fact, Mediabridge sent out a follow up e-mail to see if I had any problems and see if there was anything they could do to help. Nice touch. It was form letter, but I liked the follow up. I liked the item though and will shop for Mediabridge items again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Again a fantastic product - Optical Digital cable, March 18, 2012
I have again bought another product from Mediabridge and as in all previous purchases the product is of the highest quality. Thank you Mediabridge for keeping your standards so high.

5.0 out of 5 stars great build quality, November 10, 2014
After the first cable I intentionally sought out this brand. Once again I am more than pleased. Great build, great packaging, and great literature. I have had the 3.5 aux cord in our topless jeep for the past year and my mp3 player is showing more wear. The optical cable plugged perfectly to a PS4 and a Samsung 1080p

2.0 out of 5 stars End connector broke! Gave rise to audio dropouts., August 31, 2014
R. Bailey "rmjb" (Gasparillo, Trinidad and Tobago) - See all my reviews
I purchased this two years ago to connect my DirectTV DVR (composite video) to my receiver. The price was right and connection was fine. However since the beginning of this year I started getting audio drop-outs when watching DirecTV. I thought it was the DirecTV box. During a World Cup game the audio went totally out. When I called DirecTV support the first thing the rep had me do was reseat the red and white audio cables, which I had disconnected. When I did that, no audio problems.

Upon inspection, the Mediabridge cable end broke inside the DirecTV box. I do not know if the weather weakened the plastic or if the quality is low but I had a hard time cleaning out the Optical Audio Out port of the DirecTV box from all the plastic debris.

I have since switched to another affordable Toslink cable. Also, when I eventually pulled the cable out of the receiver on the other end the end part came off... needed needle nose pliers and a steady hand to prevent what happened to the DirecTV box to happen to the receiver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Quality! So glad I didn't waste $30 at Best Buy when this is a fraction and same quality., November 24, 2014
I had to press hard to get these into the slot in my TV and the adapter for my headphones! Which is what I needed. I had a Toslink adapter, which I still use the adapter part, but the cord was cheap, cheap, cheap. If I walked rapidly by the my downdraft would knock it out of my TV mounted on the wall! It was ridiculous. So this answers my needs and then some. Best Buy wanted to sell me one for $30 and this is EVERY bit as quality. Make sure to remove the plastic covers. They are on really good, I had to use my teeth! But that's good, it means that they click into place...and that I've got some mean chompers.

I needed 2, bought 3 just to have an extra. Wish I'd have bought 7...

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 8, 2014
it works, but the connectors tightly fits on both ends. I have another Mediabridge product which also fits tightly